Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Forever

Three Months Later

"I can't believe you're getting married!" Mikey M squealed excitedly. He skipped around me in circles with a grin playing on his face. "Can I be the flower boy? Or the ring carrier... preferably the flower boy." I laughed at his excitement.
We were just walking through the park together, just the two of us.

"Sure Mikes." I laughed. "You should ask Gerard too though, it's not just me who's getting married. Gerard proposed to me two weeks ago and of course I said yes. We were in love and nothing would ever change that.

"Oh, I already asked him." Mikey said distractedly. "Let's go on the swings!" he ran over to the empty swings and got on. I walked over slowly and sat in the warm sand as he began the pendulum effect. I watched lazily for a while before squinting to look up at the blue sky.
It was a beautiful August day and all I could hear was the squeak of the rusty swing and singing birds. "What colors are you thinking of?"

"For what?" I lowered my gaze to rest on the trees in front of me.

"The wedding, duh." he laughed and let himself lean back so that his hair nearly brushed the sand.

"Oh, I don't know... I haven't really thought about it." I replied.

"Frank!" he snapped up right again and dug his feet into the sand to stop the swing. He stared at me horrified. "This moment will last forever and you haven't even decided what you're wearing!"

"Well I-"

"Are you wearing a dress or a suit?"

"A suit!"

"Black, white, or pink?"

"Black-"

"What's you're favorite color?"

"Uhh... I don't know." I shrugged and frowned.

"What about red?"

"Red's nice..."

"It means death- it will suit you guys." he grinned. "You and your badass pranking..." he giggled.

"Oh... okay?"

"Frank! Let's go window shopping!"

"I don't have any money." I shrugged. Mikey gave me a look of 'you did not just say that'. He jumped off the swing and came over to me. He grabbed my arm and started dragging me through the sand. I felt sand getting in my boxers. "Mikey!" I hauled myself to my feet only to continue getting dragged. I hated shopping.

Six Weeks Later.

I looked around the small church. I spotted my family on the right either frowning or crying or smiling. My mom was probably the only one smiling but that was okay, she was really the only one I wanted to accept me. The rest of my family all lived elsewhere and I never saw them. On the left was Gerard's family. Mikey wasn't there, he was beside his brother who stood in front of me. I looked up at my fiance and smiled. He smiled back and looked to his brother and grinned.
Mikey has come a long way, he hangs out with us all the time and during graduation, he left his friends to hang with us to get wasted and such. Bob and Ray kissed that day but the next day they refused to speak with each other for about a week... their friends again and still straight.
It was Bob who stood beside Mikey who stood beside Gerard. Ray stood beside me and Hayden. I asked Hayden to be my best man and he accepted. The day before he kissed me goodbye on the cheek. Not goodbye as in he was leaving again but goodbye as in our relationships were going separate ways so that we could never be together. I was okay with that, I had Gerard and there were still the foursomes which happened about every two weeks.
The Smashing Pumpkins began to play and Mikey M grinned at us from Gerard's side with the family. He got to be the flower boy after all and got to throw red rose petals at our families who didn't seem enthusiastic with him.

"Do you Frank Anthony Iero take Gerard Arthur Way to be your lawfully wedded husband?" asked the priest calmly. I heard snorts from Bob and Ray at Gerard's middle name and I held back a giggle.

"I do." I grinned. Gerard grinned back.

"Do you Gerard Arthur Way take Frank Anthony Iero to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Gerard grinned even more if that was even possible. I took his hand in my fingerless glove covered ones that Mikey M encouraged me to wear.

"By the power invested in me and by the power of God, you may kiss the... groom." the priest smiled sheepishly. It was our parents ideas about the church but that was okay. Gerard and I were officially together now and it's more then I could have asked for. Gerard and I embraced and kissed deeply. The room clapped and even a few cheers erupted from both family and friends. Mikey M threw more petals at us and everyone stood up.
Gerard and I pulled away from each other. I glanced at Hayden who portrayed a sad smile. I smiled back at him and he nodded politely at me in a congratulations format. I nodded back and soon we were engulfed by people. My mom was first to hug and kiss me and then everyone else followed. This was forever and I was willing to spend the 'and ever' with my beloved Gerard, forever and ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!

Woo Hoo!!! It's over!! I know lots of you guys are sad about that and so am I, really. This was my favorite story to write so far and I hope Freaxxx with turn out even better! I don't really have a plan for it though lol
There will NOT be a sequel but if anyone really wants to write one, go for it. :D I know a few of you want to write sequels for Nineteen- I'd love to read them :P
For those I'm still doing requests for- there's two of you- I'm working away (In school right now) and I'm off to The Caymen Islands on the 31st! If you guys have ever followed my old stories, I do update when I'm there :D No changes there! :D
Umm... so this is it lol
If you liked this please read my other story Freaxxx which already has 10 stars for 10 chapters (thanks to you guys ;D
I'll shut up now xD
Please- if you liked Hayden and Mikey M, check out my deviant art for a drawing contest about them! Also check The Hayden Vicious Fan Club on FB for info! :D