Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Found

The bus ride seemed shorter tonight. Was it because I was nervous and almost didn't want to go up and knock on that door? Of course I could just put it in the mailbox but I don't think Gerard would enjoy his sketch book getting damp and destroyed. I pulled my hood up and shivered when the doors of the bus opened. A cold wind licked my face and I dreaded stepping off the bus. I did anyways. I boldly walked down the street but quickly began to lose my nerve.

"I just stalk you every evening, that's why I know where you live." I mumbled to myself. "Hayden Vicious gave me you're address because I stole ice cream for him." I sighed. "Frank, you're an idiot." I was talking to myself and feeling incredibly stupid. I spotted the house and noticed there were lights on. I whimpered to myself but carried on walking. I was in front of the house now and I was clutching my messenger bag for support. I walked up the walk way and shut my eyes. I brought my hand up to the wooden door and knocked. I wanted to bolt back to the bus stop and just leave the damn book but it meant a lot to him so I couldn't do that. I heard movement inside and a voice. The door opened to reveal the tall thin boy with the glasses and wore a beanie to school.

"Hi." I squeaked.

"Hi, your in my English class right?" Mikey asked curiously. I felt light headed.

"Yeah."

"Uh so..." Mikey looked past me in confusion. "Do you want to come in?" I shrugged nervously and stepped inside. The house was clean and nice. I wish I lived in such a place.
"I'm sorry, why are you here?" I felt as though I lost my voice, so I just reached into my messenger bag and pulled out the leather book. Mikey's eyes widened for a second.

"That's why Gerard..." he trailed off and narrowed his eyes at me for a moment. I swallowed nervously. "You didn't steal it did you?" my eyes widened and I shook my head.

"I found it in the hall. I thought I should pick it up before someone destroyed it." he nodded slowly.

"Did you look in it?" he asked. Why was he asking me these things?

"Well... a little..." I replied honestly. Mikey scratched the back of his neck and nodded.

"Go down the hall and the first door on your right. Go down the stairs and hang a left. Knock on the door with Gerard's name on it. I nodded and did what I was told. Mikey slipped into what I assumed to be the living room. I turned into a hallway and went down the stairs as Mikey told me to do. I went left and saw a white door with Gerard's name on it painted in red and black. The same vampire that was in the sketchbook was painted beside his name and I slightly smiled. Suddenly there was a tremendous crash and I looked at the door startled.

"Fucking hell!" I heard a scream inside. I wondered if I should go get Mikey. Was this what he was talking about? It also astonished me Gerard was talking by himself. I think he was looking for the book I held in my hands. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "What?" he screamed. I couldn't speak out of fear so I knocked again. I heard stomping and then the door flew open to see angry hazel eyes glaring down at me. His room was a disaster and so was he, his eyes were red which made me wonder if he had been crying. His eyes broke the glare and starred at me in shock.

"Hi." I said. "Mikey let me in." Gerard kept staring at me. I forgot I was hugging the book close to my chest so he couldn't see it against my black hoodie. I handed it to him. He looked from me to the book and back again. "I found it on the way out of English on the floor and I picked it up before a jock did. I was going to return it to you but you weren't in class and Hayden said you went home with Mikey and I thought you would want it back-" he pressed his index finger to my lips. Was I day dreaming again?

"Thanks." he didn't smile but his eyes held gratitude. Suddenly I felt awkward. We were just standing there looking at each other. It would be a good scene for a kiss but that wouldn't happen.

"Welcome." I smiled back.

"Come in?" he moved out of the doorway and I stepped inside. I was in Gerard Way's room. The walls were lined with art and the spaces that weren't covered had art painted on the walls. It was truly unique.

"Wow." I commented in amazement. "Its amazing."

"Thanks." he began picking up things off the floor and safely placed the precious book on his desk. A question burned my lips and I had to ask it.

"Why am I in your book?" he froze. Slowly he turned his head to look at me as if he was to be hit. Did he think I was mad? "I'm just curious, like, It's really good. I never knew I was so good looking." I joked. He looked relieved.

"You talk to me." he shrugged. He spoke a real sentence to me!

"Why don't you talk unless spoken to?" I bit my lip when I saw his eyes glaze over. I could only imagine that he was having a flashback to a memory. "It's okay if you don't want to answer me. It was out of line." I quickly added. He looked at me and sighed. He went and sat on his large bed and patted a spot beside him. I went over and sat next to him.

"Wanna know?" he asked. I nodded. Again he sighed and looked up at the ceiling. I think I was in store for a very long story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait guys :( I have a comic in the works and I am hoping to get the line art I have coloured in before the weekend. Sorry for the long wait :( By the way, I look like my avatar, got the Gee skeleton make up ^.^ I'll have pics on my profile soon :D Happy Iero-ween!!! <3