Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Truth

"When I was younger, about ten or so, my father didn't like the fact that I took drawing more seriously then sports." he paused for a moment before glancing at me to see that I hadn't abandoned him. "He decided he was going to train me up and be in the military when I turned eighteen. As he put it, being in the military grew hair on your chest. So he took all of the things that I made over the years and destroyed them either in the fireplace or through a paper shredder." again he paused and glanced at me. I was still there. "So then came the training. He thought this would get me ready to pass into the program with flying colours and once I was accepted, I would join my 'fellow soldiers' in sports."

"He really thought that?" I asked. Gerard nodded but this time didn't look at me. "Then what happened?"

"This training went on until I was sixteen. During that time broke me down to nothing. I did what I was told and didn't speak unless spoken too. Finally mom had enough of it and they got a divorce."

"That's terrible." I said sadly. He nodded. "What about Mikey?"

"Mom didn't let anything happen to him. Dad didn't really bother with him because at that age he was really into soccer and stuff..." I could tell that was the end of his horror story and I apologized. "I never told anyone that, your the first."

"Why me?" I asked. He shrugged.

"You listen while no one else does. That made me smile a bit. I didn't just listen, I hung on to every word he said because I, Frank Iero, really like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh its all happy now but it wont be for long... Happy birthday Frank and happy Iero-ween to you all, again :P