Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Sick

"I will make this short and sweet." Hayden sounded very excited as if he came upon a discovery that would change history. "Ray accidentally ran a raccoon over with his car and he called me out on the side of the road and told me about it. Were putting it in Santa's office, and you're the one who's going to plant the bomb."

Pause.

"You want me to put a dead raccoon in McClure's office?" I asked to clarify. "I'm a vegetarian!"

"Would you rather have road kill ravioli for dinner?" he asked menacingly. "Since you know about it now you have to do it." his attitude completely changed from cheerful to... evil. "And if you don't, the ravioli is all yours." I could tell he was grinning to himself and I shuddered. I could never stomach eating roadkill, or even an animal for that matter. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I'll... do it." I swallowed. I was going to handle a poor dead animal! I had the urge to burst into tears but I had a feeling that Hayden would just find satisfaction in my misery.

"Great! See you tomorrow night." Then he hung up as if we were making plans for an innocent sleepover. I flipped my cellphone shut and put it on my dresser. I slowly walked over to my bed and sat down. I felt sick.

I sat for a long time. I lost track of time and ignored my mom when she called me for dinner. What if I get caught this time? Fuck, I don't need that, what would my mother think of me?

"Frank! You're dinner is getting cold!" my mother called. I instantly felt nauseous. Roadkill ravioli? I jumped up and ran to the bathroom spilling the contents of my stomach into the bowl.

"I'm not feeling good mom, no dinner tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the girl who sits beside me in biology telling me a story about roadkill ravioli, Anna Scuhr :) The throwing up part at the end came from lunch where my friend told me her and her friends were watching movies on my Itunes and they were watching Saw 5 and one girl puked xD Sorry its short!