Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Meeting

I stared at the chalkboard mindlessly. I felt too distracted to learn today. English seemed too confusing today with all this shit on my mind. The teacher was writing gibberish and I couldn't make it out, my hands were shaking and it was distracting me. I felt a tap on my should and i spun around and nearly screamed. Mikey was giving me a worried look.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Fine." I smiled back. I don't think he was convinced.

Gerard was drawing innocently in front of me in chemistry class. He used to sit beside the window but by himself he moved to my table where I sat alone anyways. I watched as he drew symmetrical lines as if he was following lines that were already there.

"Mr. Way! Pay attention!" our teacher barked. Gerard calmly lifted his head up and pretended to listen as the teacher returned to his lesson. Moments later Gerard's head went back down and he continued drawing. I smiled to myself, at least he was a distraction until what would occur after school.

"Mom, I'm going to Gerard's house!" I lied. I always used Gee as an excuse to get out of the house when I went out with Hayden. My mother for some reason didn't like the scary looking boy. I wonder why. She seemed to like Gerard though even if she never saw him in her life.

"Alright, be back by ten since it's a school night." she said from the kitchen.

"I will, love you." i called as I ran out the door into the crisp november air. I began my walk to the school where Hayden was supposed to meet me.

"Took you long enough." Ray growled from the shadows. All I could make out was his burly silhouette and the small flame of a cigarette being smoked.

"Sorry." I mumbled. "Where's Hayden?"

"Around." Bob said bluntly beside Ray. I didn't even see him standing there.

"Oh..." I said. Suddenly I saw a figure running towards us.

"Janitor is looking for his keys, you got five minutes." Hayden said. He wasn't the least bit out of breath as he stopped beside us. Suddenly Ray handed me a heavy plastic bag and I nearly vomited from the stench of dead raccoon.

"Bon appetit." Bob snickered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its lame, bed time
Follow me on Twitter:
CharredRemains6
for updates!