Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Hayden Vicious

He likes it when it rains outside, I cant tell by the wonder in his eyes. He just stares out the window and watches as the water falls and splashes on everything. I don't like rain because it can lead to thunder storms which I am afraid of. I get scared of the loud thunder and bright lightning.

"Frank?" I snapped my head around to see my friend Hayden. He wasn't really a friend I guess, more of an acquaintance I hang out with at lunch and see at parties. Hayden is one of those people you fear from the start, his big eyes are so light that they are nearly white and his canine teeth are sharply pointed as if he were a vampire. His black hair was cut almost like mine but his side-swept bangs went down to shoulder length and he only wore black and white. I guess I didn't go running was because I wasn't one of the people he picked on. He was a mean person generally but defended me from other bullies who made the smart-ass midget jokes. It wasn't my fault I was only 5'4.

"Hmm?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." he smirked and took a bite of steak. That was another thing about Hayden, he only ate meat. Well, he had stuff with meat like if it was a burger but generally he was the opposite of lil' old vegetarian me.

"I wasn't looking." I frowned at him. He smirked knowingly to reveal his vampire-like teeth which made me shudder.

"Sure Frankie, and my name isn't Hayden Vicious." I rolled my eyes. His real name really was Hayden Vicious. "What do you see in him anyhow?" I shrugged.

"He seems interesting I guess."

"You guess?" he shook his head with a smile playing on his pale lips. Gerard shared that quality with him, he was pale too. "You like him." Hayden leaned back in his seat.

"I do not!" I hissed. He just shook his head.

"See that scrawny guy over there with the beanie?" he nodded his head towards another table.

"The guy with glasses?" I titled my head slightly in thought.

"Yep."

"He's in my biology class. His name is Mikey I think."

"Transfered from St. Mary's because of bullying. Seventy five average and loves Stephen King books and movies." Hayden crossed his pale arms over his chest and looked at my shocked face. "Your sweethearts little brother." I stared at him in disbelief.

"How do you know these things?"

"What can I say, I enjoy reading student files in my spare time when Santa Claus isn't around." he began to pick at his black nail polish. My eyes widened and I glanced around to see if anyone heard.

"You snuck into McClure's office and read the files?" I asked in disbelief.

"Every spare, its very entertaining." his icy eyes flicked to mine. "You want to know about him don't you." I bit my lip and nodded. Hayden looked over at Gerard who was on the floor drawing in his black book without eating. He never ate lunch. "Fine." he smirked.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Sure, I see the looks you give him." he winked and it made me shudder. Something was so... violent about that wink as if it was ready to rip my soul out. Death eater.

"It's only October, what if you get in trouble?"

"Then I'm fucked now aren't I Frankie?" he tilted his head and all the playfulness drained from his face. I held my breath because he looked like he was going to kill me. "I'll see you in History with your results." he smiled. The cheerfulness returned and I let a shaky breath out. He stood up and left his tray on the table. He always did. "Oh and happy early birthday Frankie." and with that he walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now you meet Hayden Vicious who is very important. He is my original character who you can see on deviant art:
http://CharredRemains666.deviantart.com/art/Hayden-Vicious-139125876
I know it's going slowly but I have very little of it planned out. If you don't read my other stories then please check them out too :)