Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Cute

Gerard I I sat side by side in the concert hall but when I spotted Hayden I began to sweat. I nudged Gerard slightly. He looked to where I was looking and watched as Hayden approached us.

"Hey love birds." he chirped. I wanted to hit him in the head with a frying pan for that comment. Gerard on the other hand didn't seem fazed. He was ignoring Hayden who didn't seem happy at all. Out of nowhere Hayden's cold hand touched my cheek and i turned to look at him in confusion but suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I was hypnotized it seemed. In sudden realization I pulled myself away abruptly. Why the hell did he do that? Was he trying to make Gerard jealous or something?

"What the fuck Hayden?" I hissed. He just grinned innocently. Then the principle came out on the stage looking quite unhappy.

"Today I came across a very unpleasant surprise. Another one." he said. People in the audience looked at one another in confusion. "This time some one left a dead raccoon in my office along with... vomit on my chair!" I raised my eyebrows in surprise. I coated his chair? Cool. "Already this has gone too far, if the culprit does not come forth by three thirty, the entire school gets two weeks worth of detention after school!" the students gasped in horror and began to murmur amongst themselves. The punishment didn't bother me though, I didn't have anything to do after school anyways... besides stalk Gerard's house but that was later. I glanced over at Hayden who had the biggest grin on his face. The stage lights reflected off his perfect teeth and seemed to emphasize his pointy canines. He was enjoying this! This was what he wanted? I turned my head to see Gerard with an emotionless expression. He seemed bored. Was he mad at me?

"Dismissed." another teacher said. We all stood up and began exiting the concert hall. No one knew I did it besides The Skeleton Crew and Gerard. Neither seemed bothered in the least. I thought was was slightly weird. As I was walking towards my History class, someone came up behind me and tussled my hair. I spun around to see Bob and Ray.

"He's so cute, no wonder Hayden wants him in." Bob mused. Ray tussled my hair again.

"After what you did, were impressed." he smiled. He reminded me of a werewolf. He was big, hairy, and also seemed to have pointed teeth, but maybe that was just how I saw them. They scared me and my imagination could be playing with me. Bob on the other hand reminded me of a canary... but maybe that just because he was blond.

"Stop it." I scowled and backed away so Ray couldn't play with my hair anymore.

"Aww and he's feisty too." Bob cooed. Ray laughed and then Bob joined in. Well, at least they aren't locking me in lockers like they do with everyone else... I was special.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you there would be an update =] here it is!