Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Alone

"You're so cute when you're slurring your speech but they're closing the bar and they want us to leave..." Hayden sang. I sat in my biology class with my head propped on my hand. We had ten minutes until class started. I watched as he kept singing that part over and over. Occasionally he would brush my cheek with his hand or play with my hair. I just ignored him. "Come on Frankie, sing with me!" he grinned. Gerard called me that.

"Nah, don't know the words." I mumbled.

"Neither do I... what do you want to sing then?" I glared at him.

"Nothing."

"I don't know that one..." he looked thoughtful. "Frankie, are you mad at me?" he fake pouted.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Aww why?" he leaned closer to whisper. "Was it because of the kiss in front of your Gerard?" I shuddered.

"Yes." my voice wavered slightly in sudden fear.

"Oh thats sad but as I said, I want you so he can't have you. I see the way he looks at you Frankie, he likes you too." I sat up quickly. Hayden was always right...

"What?" I whispered. My eyes were wide as I stared at him.

"Its clear." he rolled his pale eyes.

"It is?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Yes." Hayden rolled his eyes again but suddenly became serious. "But who are you going to chose dear Frankie?" in seconds he was straddling me in my seat. I pressed myself as much as I could into the chair wishing I could melt away. Hayden wrapped his arms around my neck and very gently began trailing kisses from my cheek down my neck. I sat there stone still. Thank God class hadn't started yet. He gently placed his cold hands on my chest. I could feel how cold they were over my shirt! "Forgive me Frankie for being so cruel?" he whispered in my ear so quietly and... soothingly. I let my eyes slip shut from the pure relaxation of his voice. He was trying to make me fall for him. No! It's a trick! Wake up! Wake up! I tensed up and my eyes opened. I was just about to push Hayden off and jump out of my seat to run but Hayden placed his index finger on my lips. With the other hand he slowly stroked my hair and whispered sweet nothings. Again I relaxed. He took his finger away and it was replaced by his cool lips. I did nothing for a moment as he very gently massaged my lips with his and for the moment in time, I kissed back and it felt so right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who wants to strangle me?