Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Flashback

The clouds were dark and they rumbled with thunder. The wind was picking up signaling a storm. I quickened my pace and kept my head down. Suddenly I felt the rain begin and I broke into a run down the sidewalk. The rain was picking up along with the wind and I began to shiver. It felt so cold as it seeped into my hoodie. It reminded me of Haydens hands. I shook my head and turned the corner. I could see my house so I picked up the pace although I was already drenched. A trickle of a memory began. It must have been back in grade nine when I first met Hayden. Even as a kid he was creepy.

"Hayden! It's freezing out here!" I shivered as the rain came down in sheets.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Hayden laughed and spun like a ballerina. "So scary!" I was going to get sick if I kept standing out here in the rain. I had a poor immune system so I will most definitely not be going to school tomorrow. I began to cough.

"Hayden..." I pleaded.

"Come here Frankie." a clash of lightning filled the sky lighting up the city with shadows. I screamed and ran into his arms. He felt cold too. "Isn't it beautiful? It can only happen here on earth and we are a part of it." he smiled and gazed up at the dark sky. I looked up too even though my teeth chattered.

"Wha- what?" I shivered. Hayden held me closer.

"Other planets cannot compare to the beauty of Earths storms. The wind and the rain..." another clash of lightning lit up the clouds. I hugged Hayden tighter. "Only we can see this... no one else can." he grinned at the sky.

"Who?" I asked.

"Them." he pointed to the sky.


I never forgot that night. Of course after when I went back inside I got sick. My mother wasn't around that night so Hayden took care of me. As creepy as he was... he was there. I stood on my front steps a I reminisced about that night three years ago. I dropped my bag to the floor and stepped outside into the rain. I gazed up at the clouds and laughed.

"You were right!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "It is beautiful!" and it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a filler guys... but were back in bussiness!