Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Problem

There were too many people spilling in and out of the bathrooms and hallways for me to do anything about my little 'problem'. Id like to think it wasn't that little but anyways, I just walked slowly through the halls with my biology text book posed in the front so it looked like I was innocently walking and no no room left in my bag.

"Hey Frank." I spun around to see Gerard's hazel eyes looking into mine.

"Hey Gee, what's up?" I just wanted to go home or do anything to relieve the pain I was feeling, fucking skinny jeans...

"Listen I-" his eyes scanned my body for a second. I looked down and realized I took the book and put it in my right hand to reveal my problem... fuck. "Nice boner." he smirked. Blood rushed to my face and away from my dick at the sudden comment.

"Shut up..."

"What happened, Hayden look at your or something?" he chuckled. I turned around and began to walk away. He was pissing me off. He was no better then Hayden, I might as well choose the guy that scares me rather then the one that mocks me. "Frank." Gerard caught up to my and grabbed my wrist to spin me around. "Look, I'm sorry." I glared at him. He knew I liked him more then Hayden. By now my dick had gone back to normal, which was a relief. I sighed when Gerard just searched my face for an answer. I tried to walk away again but he didn't let go of my wrist.

"He felt me up in class." I admitted. Gerard's eyes widened and he looked around if anyone heard. Then he dragged me down an empty hall and through a door to the stairwell. He pulled me under the stairs and sat down. So this is where he went to be alone.

"He felt you up in class?"

"Yeah, scooted his desk closer and went up my knee."

"Did he like..." he hesitated. "Touch you like-"

"No, it was over my jeans." he nodded.

"You didn't stop him?" he asked.

"I tried to but that look he gave me really scared me." I admitted. Gerard made a face that resembled Haydens scowl that he gave me in biology. "Yeah, like that." I laughed. Gerard smiled a little. We sat there for a little while. I read the notes on he floor and walls that past students left.

I really like him... but he doesn't like me

That message represented what I felt. It was by someone from two years ago. I sighed and Gerard glanced over to what I was reading on the wall. He didn't like me so there was no point to like him back the way I do now. We could remain friends and I could go out with Hayden. I bet he would be good in bed... then again, he was full of surprises.

"Listen Frank umm.... I lied to you before." my head turned to look at him in confusion.

"About what?" Gerard bit his lip and his cheeks burned pink which contrasted with his normally pale face.

"Liking you." then he quickly leaned forward and quickly pecked me on the lips. I sat there shocked as he sat beside me blushing and fiddling with his shirt hem.

"Wow." was all I could say.

"I know, sorry." he apologized. "I'm a bad kisser."

"Maybe you should kiss slower?" I smiled a little. Gerard turned to me again, his cheeks still burning. We leaned in and our lips went. He wasn't breathing, I could tell he was nervous. It made me smile at how cute he was being. I was finally kissing Gerard Way!

"Well, well, well... what do we have here?" the kiss broke and we turned to stare in fear at the intruder.
♠ ♠ ♠
IM BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!! ISU was amazing and my presentation made everyone either look at me if I were high or laugh :D Procrastinators unite! :D So expect updates again :D