Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Dream

Mr. McClure, our principal, stared down at us. I swallowed in fear and Gerard was just as tense as I was. We were like rabbits who the gardener found eating his carrots.

"Two young boys passionately in love, too bad its against the school rules." his voice was harsh, like when he told the culprit of the dead raccoon to step forth, I never did. Not then, not now and not ever. "What do you have to say for yourselves?" he barked. We both flinched in fright. "To my office, now!" Gerard and I crawled out from under the stairs and dragged our feet down the hallway towards the office. The principal sniffed in disappointment and passed us. I glanced over at Gerard who looked genuinely scared shitless.

"Hey, you okay?" I whispered.

"Everyone is going to laugh and beat me up." he responded. His teeth chattered with fear. I stopped and pulled him into a hug but he pulled away.

"No they wont. Even if they do, I'll go down with you. Il be part of The Skeleton Crew and you'll be under my protection." I said. Gerard frowned.

"I don't need fucking protection Frank. I'm not a kid." he gave me a rough shove and I stepped back a step. I looked at him hurt.

"It was an offer, I-"

"Just go away and be with Hayden if he means that much to you!" he shoved me again and I jumped back to regain my balance.

"What the fuck Gerard! Why are you acting like this?"

"I'm upset okay! If my mother finds out I kissed a boy... fuck!" he wiped his eyes hastily. He was crying.

"Gerard... I didn't know..." I hugged him but he stepped away again.

"I got to go..."

"But McClure..." he was already out the door. I sighed and stepped into the office alone.

I sat at a desk in an empty room. The rain had started and I wondered if Gerard got home in time to beat the rain. I didn't want him catching a cold. I sighed and buried my head in my arms. What am I going to do? The chair beside me squeaked and I raised my head to see what made the sound. Hayden sat in the chair with his converse clad feet propped up on the desk beside mine.

"What do you want?" I groaned and put my head down again.

"You." Hayden replied. "Clearly you're not in the mood for my jokes right now though."

"No shit Sherlock." I grumbled.

"Come here sugar, let me make you feel better, tell me what happened." he effortlessly pulled me into his lap. With one arm he hugged me tightly and with the other he played with my hair the way I liked. He knew I liked it too, Hayden knew everything. I sighed in contentment and twisted so I could wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. I could tell he was smiling slightly as he pet my hair. "Tell me what happened sugar." I told him what happened but he didn't flinch at the fact Gerard and I kissed. He didn't look surprised in the least... he never did.

"Do you want revenge?" he asked me.

"Yes." I replied and I sat up. Hayden didn't smile, he just nodded.

"I'll plan it if you do something for me." his eyes half closed as he looked at me. He honestly looked seductive and it was hot.

"What?"

"First off, straddle me." he said. I did as I was told. At this point, Gerard was mad and it wasn't like we were going out. Hayden would know if a teacher was coming, he knew everything. What was there to lose? So I pressed closer to him and the friction was mind blowing. "Oh!" he moaned. "Someone's eager." he grinned. I smiled back.

"Its not like I get any." I joked.

"You will now and if you play your cards right, you can have twice the amount of it." he winked. I knew he was referring to Gerard and himself but I ignored it. "Or you could choose one." he cupped my cheek with his hand and pressed his cold lips to mine. Then he released his one arm hug, I pouted from the lack of contact. He smiled and ran his cool fingers down my chest all the way down to my belt buckle. His hand hovered there as he began to nibble my neck gently. That was something he was good at, being ghostly gentle- it was such a turn on. The nibbling turned to sucking which turned to biting.

"Fucking vampire." I threw my head back in pure pleasure. He laughed a littleand pulled away. "Aww." I whined.

"Do you think I'm a vampire Frankie?" he smiled.

"I wouldn't doubt it." I smiled back. He laughed and began undoing the button on my pants. By now I was rock hard and any movement was causing agony. I needed release!

"Well Frankie, for right now, I'm your vampire." he winked. "Not normally am I vampire for anyone else." he grinned to reveal those 'fangs'. So he wasn't a real life vampire, still reminded me of one. He slowly began undoing the zipper on my jeans and I moaned.

"Fucking tease." I mumbled and he chuckled. He pulled my jeans enough for comfort and incase we needed to make a quick escape. Now I straddled his lap with my pants open and my plaid boxers poking out. What kind of boxers was Hayden wearing? Fuck, I didn't even know where he lived or what his parents were like... wow, and I've known him for years!

"May I?" he asked sweetly and batted his eyes at me while having his cold and slender fingers poised to unbutton my boxers

"Fuck yes." I growled. He grinned and in one swift motion I was exposed in all my glory to him.

"Fuck Frankie, you're more beautiful then I ever pictured you to be." he sighed in contentment. He took me into his hand and slowly began stroking me. I moaned into his ear and he continued to play with my hair. He pumped me faster until the pleasure became so much to handle! I clenched my teeth and let out a shaky breath being careful not to scream. I released into his hand and just rested there for a moment trying to catch my breath. After about five minutes I sat up and put myself away.

"Aww, I was enjoying the view." Hayden whined and stuck his bottom lip out for emphasis. I stopped and took myself out again just for him.

"Your turn." I winked.


"Frank, wake up. Your detentions over." the principal said. I opened my eyes and sat up. It was all a dream? I nodded at the principal in understanding and he left the room probably happy to leave. As i went to stand, I felt something wet and sticky between my legs.

"You've got to be kidding." I groaned. "Fuck." it was all a wet dream. Not cool in the least but now I was also more confused; who did I like more? Gerard or Hayden?
♠ ♠ ♠
Italics are the dream- I was too excited to update again xD so here's #2 for the night :P