Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

MSN

I went home on the bus a complete mess. As my pants dried they became even more uncomfortable. Overall I wasn't in a good mood. I waddled to my house after the bus dropped me off at my stop, and unlocked my house. No one was home so I quickly went upstairs and stripped in my room. I walked to the bathroom in the hall naked, its what I did when I was alone, and started my shower.

After throwing my laundry in the washer, including my pants, I headed upstairs and went to my room. I was bored. I didn't want to do any homework and nor' did I want to go all the way to Gerard's house so I just turned on my computer and began surfing the web at random. My msn popped up with a greeting from Hayden.

Vicious: Hey Frankie

Frank Iero: Hey.

Vicious: Whats wrong sugar?

Frank Iero: Nothin

The conversation went on uneventful with Hayden continuously me what was the matter. I kept telling him it was nothing but eventually I broke down and told him about my dream. He didn't type anything back for a few minutes and I began to get nervous.

Vicious: I see

Frank Iero: What do meet you see?! Don't you have anything else to say!!??

Vicious: No

Hayden not only terrified me but he also frustrated me. Usually he was sarcastic and blunt but today he was apathetic and zoned out, it bothered me. I stared at my computer screen for a moment before replying;

Frank Iero: I don't know who to choose.

Hayden suddenly went offline but returned seconds later.

Vicious: Sorry, internet is shit... who likes you more? Me or him...?

Frank Iero: I don't know...
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a horrible filler. I myself hate MSN convos in stories- it really bugs me but I felt it was needed in this story since Frank knows nothing about Hayden at all besides that he's scary and wears black and white all the time... you guys will learn more soon :]

By the way- those who follow my Twitter account (CharredRemains6) should know you get special bonuses like a bit more info on the stories and get to participate in my polls...