Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Benefits

I patted the seat beside me on the couch but he stood in the center of the room and hesitated. I smiled reassuringly at him and he accepted my invitation and sat beside me. In seconds I was straddling him and his shirt was off just like in my dream. His eyes were wide with surprise and he seemed almost human, almost. I trailed my hands down his pale chest and his scary eyes shut in pleasure. His jaw went slack as my hands went lower and lower. If he really were a vampire then he was a pretty human looking vampire to me. Even though I should see sharp bones poking out, he was covered in muscle and I wondered what he possibly did to look so... hot! I shifted so that I had access to his pants. I undid his studded belt then his button. His boxers were black and white plaid which I found cute. His eyes opened and his eyes focused on me. He had a look in his eyes that scared me. Lust. I slowly unzipped his zipper and watched his eyes begged me to hurry up.

"Frankie." he whined. I smirked. Finally I was dominant and even Hayden's scary eyes didn't stop me. I slowly unbuttoned his boxers and I gasped. He was more beautiful then I ever thought possible! He was so hard and it brought me joy to know that I was the cause. I took him in my hand and slowly began to fondle him. Hayden growled and his head went back. I bit my lip, he was gorgeous. My thoughts of Gerard vanished, I just wanted to pleasure Hayden. I began to pump him and I could tell he was getting closer to the edge. His hands that rested on my hips gripped a little tighter as he moaned my name. It was music to my ears. He came a huge load all over my hand and barely missing his pants and mine. We sat there for a moment staring into each others eyes. He was panting hard, his breath smelt like mint. I found myself leaning closer to him. His eyes slowly slipped shut and our lips met. Again, he was so gentle and careful. It felt passionate and I wondered if he was telling me something in this symbolic dance of lips. Our lips suddenly parted and it was a fight for dominance. I surrendered as he tangled one of his hands in my hair and the other pressing me closer to his body. I almost forgot that I needed to wash my hands. I moaned into the kiss when he gently bit my lip, I liked that.

"I love you." he mumbled against my lips. My eyes opened and I stopped the kiss. A wave of panic and guilt washed over me and that same battle within me resumed. Who should I choose?
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahahaha!!!