Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Hurt

"Are you okay Frankie?" Hayden wrapped his arms around me gently. I can't even tell if were still pretending to date or if its true now. I can never tell with Hayden. People tried not to stare as they passed us in the hallway. I was innocently taking books out of my locker but apperently Hayden cared how I felt. Or was it false and just to watched me fall?

"I'm fine." I sighed and tossed my biology textbook into the metal box and slammed the door shut before shoving the lock in the hole an snapping it shut.

"Jeeze, I fear for my ass if you're demonstrating your fornication technique." Hayden raised his eyebrows and let go of me.

"Shut up Hayden." I glowered and began walking to the caff.

"Sugar." he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I winced at the force he was using. "No one talks to me that way." he looked into my eyes almost glaring but said the words calmly. Was he mad."

"Sorry." I whimpered and shut my eyes tight and bit the inside of my cheek. Almost by instinct I turned my head slightly in waiting for a vicious slap to grace my face. It didn't come. I opened one eye cautiously but Hayden was still looking at me.

"Do you really think I would ever hurt you Frankie?" Hayden sounded upset.

"I-"

"Well I would never." he leaned down so our noses were almost touching. "I wish you would stop thinking about Gerard." he hissed. "You're mine! I wont hurt you but I will hurt him so don't go near him." he spat and retreated. He eyed me once last time and spun on his heel to make his exit. I swallowed nervously, now what was I going to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, a weekend update? Yeah well, im home alone so i have nothing else to do... this wont happen often though. Nineteen is still paused.