Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Spy

I had just changed after my gym class and was heading to my locker to pack my things. School was over for the day and I was free. All I had to do was avoid Gerard and Hayden and I would be home free for the weekend. I ran my hand through my greasy hair and was just turning the corner to join onto the main hallway when I heard voices. Of course its a school and there would be voices but I heard Hayden talking. I stopped and pressed myself against the wall to listen.

"I swear to God, you are fucking with him!" Hayden growled.

"Am not." Gerard? He was back to short answers. Clearly I was easier to yell at when needed.

"Yes you are. Its eating him alive. Boo hoo, your parents are pissed that you kissed and boy and liked it, get over it. Not everyones family is perfect so deal with it."

"Oh, this is coming from someone who killed his family." Gerard sighed and probably looked frustrated. I didn't dare peek around the corner. What was this about Hayden killing his parents, what was I missing?

"Oh shut up about that you dip shit, thats history. If your not careful you'll be next on the list." he didn't sound ferocious just... distracted.

"Yeah and where's Frank on the list?" I raised my eyebrows in surprise. Not only was Gerard talking to Hayden in full sentences but it was almost as if they were plotting... and how the fuck did he know Hayden killed his parents? What the hell was going on? I've known them both for years and not once have I ever seen them speak to each other nor about these things that they were discussing now. It was definitely Gerard there, it was about me.

"He is not on the list, there isn't even a list." Hayden said. "I was thinking of adding you but..."

"But what? Still pining after me? Fuck Hayden, its been two years! We were kids!"

"I am not pining and I don't fucking miss you. Get over yourself." Hayden spoke almost too quietly.

"What, so you want me back in the crew?" Gerard sighed. I think he crossed his arms but I still wasn't looking.

"No, you have been replaced. He's so cute when he's a bad boy, too bad it wasn't you he was pleasuring on his couch." I had a feeling Hayden was smirking and may have winked.

"Are you that miserable that you have to make me feel worse about myself? You feed of misery!" Gerard shouted.

"Shh, you might wake the dead. Thats why everyone thinks im a vampire."

"Oh, so people thing you're a vampire because you're cynical and arrogant? Want a gold star? What about draining all your mothers-"

"Thats enough! We'll talk later." Hayden spat. I was in shock, I couldn't move even when I heard the footsteps approaching. Hayden walked right by the hallway I stood in leaning against the wall. I felt weak so I collapsed to the floor. What was going on behind my back?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I'm bored... I'm watching too much House. Gee isn't so innocent anymore huh? Well, now who do you like more? Second update today!