Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Scare

I rested my head on the back of the bus seat. I just wanted to go home and sleep. Maybe die in my sleep if it made life simpler. So far what I knew is that Hayden was in fact not a real live vampire but still scary as hell since he was a murderer! He killed his family apparently, maybe thats why I have never been to his house? Did he even have a house? He had a computer and cellphone... did he have a job? I'm so confused.

"Whats going through your mind sugar?" asked a gentle voice. I spun around and came face to face with Hayden Vicious which nearly caused me to scream in alarm.

"N- nothing!" I stammered. Was he going to kill me? Did he really kill his parents. Hayden raised an eyebrow but looked up when the bus slowed to my stop.

"Come." Hayden grunted and pulled my by the wrist down the stairs when the doors opened.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. The bus pulled away and he stopped. Slowly, he turned around and wrapped his arms around me protectively. Murderer or not, he was so cuddly when he wanted to be.

"What's on your mind sugar?" he mumbled against my ear. I sighed. Do I tell him?

"Lets go inside, my moms still at work." I said ad tried to avoid eye contact.

"Sure, no matter what Frankie, I'll still love you." he smiled warmly... so as warmly as a cold blooded criminal could.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something quick :]