Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Nap

We drank our coffee in silence. Hayden watched me as I thought about what he told me. Why would Gerard lie to me like that? Unless Hayden was lying about Gerard lying... oww my head. I took a sip of coffee and sighed. Why was life so complicated? Why couldn't Hayden and Gerard be different from each other so I could choose easier. Wait, they were opposites. Hayden being an obnoxious, social, scary motherfucker and Gerard being friendly, quiet, and adorable yet not so innocent.

"What are you thinking about Frankie?" Hayden asked quietly. I looked up at his calm face and sighed.

"I don't even know." I replied. My mind was too much of a mess to make much of it out. Hayden gave me a look filled with sympathy but then he smiled slightly.

"I got an idea." he smiled. "Lets watch a good movie to change the subject. Nothing scary either." for the first time in a bit I smiled.

"Id like that." Hayden grinned and we took our cups with us to the living room where I sat on the couch while Hayden chose the movie.

Despite the caffeine, I was falling asleep. Not only was I falling asleep, I was falling asleep in Hayden's arms with him gently petting my hair. I was smiling to myself contently as the movie played in the background. It was some comedy but I wasn't into it. I sighed in contentment and inhaled Hayden's scent. He smelt of mint, coffee, and soil, probably because he basically lived on the streets.

"You know Frankie, we should seek revenge on Santa for that detention he gave you and the fact that he got Gee in trouble." Hayden said softly. I opened my eyes and thought about it.

"Yeah..." I relied. I didn't really want to think about Gerard right now, he was on the naughty list.

"The school bake sale is coming up, we should get that one. I even have an idea." I sat up and looked at Hayden. He smiled at me in the dim light of the living room.

"Yeah? How are we going to do that?" I yawned. Hayden grinned and revealed those sharp teeth.

"I'll tell you after you have a long nap, you look dead." he joked.

"Just don't kill me in my sleep." I joked back. If Hayden was anyone else he would probably take offense to the comment but instead he laughed along with me.

"I won't sugar, sleep well." he flicked off the TV and I settled back into his arms. I bet Gerard could never be this sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww :) I'm in biology, I just finished my midterm, I'm free! Tomorrow is my last day of school!!! :D I'm sorry Hayden haters :P Readers who have been following my stories for a while, know I throw quite a few twists in my stories. Things are bound to change somewhere but will they stay? You'll see :P