Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Sugar

I awoke with a start and my eyes snapped open. I exhaled wearily as I looked at the clock seeing it was four in the morning. I wondered if my mom was home, i never heard her come in. I suddenly noticed I was enveloped in a tight embrace. I examined the hands that hung off the couch and concluded I practically fell asleep on top of Hayden. I was surprised he wasn't dying from loss of circulation. I tried shifting so that he would have more room but I ended up falling off the couch with a loud thud. I heard a groan and I looked up to see Hayden looking at me sleepily. Probably the best sleep he's had in years.

"You okay sugar?" he yawned.

"Yeah, I wanted to give you more room but I evidently failed." I mumbled. He cracked a smile and looked over at the clock.

"Hmm, this is my usual hunting time." he said. I looked at him shocked. "Kidding!" he giggled. I have never once heard Hayden Vicious giggle.

"Would you rather move upstairs to a normal bed rather then that lumpy couch?" I asked while standing up and stretching.

"As long as I'm close to you hot stuff." he winked in the dark and I laughed lightly.

"I thought I was sugar." he looked taken a back.

"Well, you're spicy, hot sugar that gets me excited every time I see you." he tried to hide a grin. Was he implying something? He got off the couch and stiffly followed me up the stairs to my room. Apparently my mother wasn't home yet which was quite weird but I didn't think much about it. I threw my shirt off and then my jeans and socks leaving me only in my red boxers. Hayden gave a low whistle in approval. "Do a little spin for me sugar." he winked. I spun as I was told and smiled at him.

"Your turn." I smirked.

"Is this with or without clothes?" he smirked back.

"Depends what you're sleeping in." he rolled his eyes with a smile and stripped to his black boxers. He was so un colorful. "Spin." I demanded. He smiled and did a very graceful spin like a ballerina. An unknown light reflected off his pale skin and he truly looked like a vampire.

"Can I cuddle you now?" he pouted. I smiled and jumped into bed. He climbed in beside me and wrapped his cold arms around me. I shivered slightly but the blankets warmed us.

"So whats the plan?" I asked when we were settled.

"Hmm?" he asked.

"Revenge." I whispered.

"Ah... one word. Weed." I frowned to myself for a moment. My eyebrows shot up and I opened my mouth to say something. Instead I remained silent and looked at him to say more.

"As in pot? As in marijuana?" I gasped.

"Duh."

"At the bake sale? How?"

"Teachers booth, add a bit of pot in with their brownies before they bake em' and voila! Hash brownies!" he grinned.

"How are we going to do that without being caught?" I asked.

"Ahh, leave that to me dear Frankie, you're hardly going to lift a finger my little princess." and he kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah... everything seems to be going amazingly between those two huh? :P
Second update today! I'm really bored!