Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Cookies

A few days passed and the day was tuesday. My weekend was uneventful but my mom did eventually come home. Apparently I was supposed to check the answering machine to find out that she had to go to New York for the night since the next day she had a meeting. She was all worried about me that I didn't call her back telling her I was still alive.

Today was the bake sale which the grads were organizing and were the ones that would be selling the baked goods along with the teachers. The entire school smelt like cookies which was making my stomach growl. I brought money today especially for the occasion but of course would avoid Mr. McClures booth. I sat in math class and watched the clock. In ten minutes it would be lunch where I would grab something fast to eat then watch the magic unfold in the main hallway in front of the library. Hayden texted me saying that all was going according to plan and that Bob and Ray brought a ton of pot just for this, which I never knew they smoked. Then again, I guess they would.

"Mr. Iero, will you please sit still." my teacher barked. I shifted in my seat for the millionth time.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked giving a excuse for my constant movement.

"Fine." she sighed and I raced out of the room and to the bathroom. I checked my cell phone clock. Five minutes. I groaned and sat in the bathroom until class ended. I then ran back into class and got my stuff then ran to the caff. Hayden told me that the teachers were baking in the two staff rooms so it was highly convenient for us. I stood in line for a few minutes and bought a salad, thank God I ran since the room was filling up with people racing to get a spot in line. I paid for my food and went to the main hall where the sweets were being sold. McClure was just putting his stuff out now, a huge plate of cookies! I bit my lip, I really wanted some because they looked so good!

"Stop it Frank, get a hold of yourself!" I hissed to myself under my breath. In stead I went and bought a cup cake from one of the grads. It had a mountain of pink icing with rainbow sparkles on it. People looked at me funny as I walked past and sat down on the floor with my salad and pink cup cake. I ate quietly and waited.

"Hey Frank." I looked up to see Bob and Ray.

"Hey guys." I replied biting into my pink cup cake. It was amazing!

"Nice." Ray commented with a smile.

"Wha?" I asked with my mouth full.

"That cup cake represents you so perfectly." Bob laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Well it tastes like sex so thank you." Bob and Ray burst out laughing.

"Please join The Crew." Ray grinned. "You're the best."

"I-" i was about to reply until Hayden came over with a small smile on his face. He looked satisfied.

"How are the cookies?" I asked with a smile. I felt so stealth talking in code language.

"Aamzing." Hayden smiled back. "You gotta try them."

"Nah, I got my cup cake." I grinned.

"I gotta get one of those." Ray announced.

"Same!" and they raced over to the girl I bought the cup cake from. Hayden sat down beside me and wrapped one arm around my waist. I looked up to see that familiar black shadow shuffling past. He passed the goodies and went down the opposite hall. I frowned after him. Gerard was so weird.

"Go." Hayden said.

"What?" I asked.

"Talk to him." he smiled sweetly.

"Why?" Hayden rolled his eyes.

"Because he likes you and you like him."

"But I-"

"Go!" he gave me a light push of encouragement. Why was Hayden practically handing me over to Gerard? I thought he loved me...
♠ ♠ ♠
:P no, i have nothing else to do but make you guys happy lol Also because im done my mid terms and im just forced to sit in class and stare at a wall.... so watch christmas movies >.> this is more fun :P