Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Almost

The school was dark and I felt totally alone. Somewhere a floor cleaner droned on but it was far away. All the lights were off in this hallway since it was five o'clock. I remained behind and hid in a bathroom stall and read a book. Now it was my time to shine. As I walked down the hall I felt... scared. Why shouldn't I feel this way? I was risking my education to find out where Gerard lives. All I know is that he drives to and from school and I assume its far away. Why didn't I just follow him one day... i would if I had a car I guess.

I reached the closed and locked caff doors. I smirked when I gently pulled the door handle and it gave way to opening. Earlier one of The Skeleton Crew jammed the lock so I wouldn't be locked out. A real team effort. Suddenly I felt so alive! I was a part of a plan and being such a rebel. I was usually a good kid, I mean I wore punk clothes I guess, but I never went against my parents or anything really bad. I walked into the dark room. My light footsteps left echoes as I took out the flashlight Hayden had given me. I pressed the button and a dim glow eliminated the room. Shadows of tables and upside down chairs bounced off the walls. I shivered and held the urge to bolt for the door screaming. It was so spooky in here! I entered the kitchen and instantly spotted the freezer. I walked towards it and opened the door. There was quite a bit of ice cream but Hayden never told me what kind he wanted, I assumed all. I put the flash light away and took two tubs out and groaned. They were so heavy! I closed the door with my foot and began to quickly exit the kitchen. I was half way across the caff when I held the buzzing of the floor cleaner approaching. I froze in panic. What if I was caught?

"Shit!" I hissed. I almost never swore. "Fuck!" they were right outside the door now. I dove under a table with the ice cream and hid. The door swung open and the janitor looked at it confused.

"Though I locked it..." he mumbled and propped it open. He flicked some of the lights on and carried in cleaning the floor. He was on the other side of the large room. My area was still in the dark. I cringed and ran out and straight for the door with the damn ice cream. I heard a distinct collision noise of flashlight to floor but I was already out the door and running down the hall as fast as I could for the parking lot. I couldn't go back for the flashlight, it was a suicide mission! I burst through the door and I was momentarily blinded from the bright sun. I regained my vision and bolted down the steps to the parking lot. I saw Ray starring at me horrified.

"Jesus Christ! Can't you be anymore obvious?" he snarled and grabbed the tubs from my hands easily.

"I was nearly caught." I panted. He glared at me as he put the tubs in his trunk.

"Since you got it, Hayden wanted me to give you this." he growled. He handed me a large white envelope with the distinctive print of two bones, The Skeleton Crew. "Now scram!" I obliged and spun on my heel and made a run for the football field grandstand where I left my bag.

Gerard did live far. Why did he go to here if he lived so far away? He lived on the other side of town, there was another school close by but why did he choose here? Mikey went to St. Mary's but what was his brother doing here? Hayden even left a photo of Gerard in the envelope which made my stomach flutter with butterflies. What did he want with all that ice cream? It made me wonder If I got myself into something I shouldn't have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating! D: I feel so bad! My other story, What He Doesn't Know is done! So please check that out :D Again, sorry for the wait D: