Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Beautiful

I entered the main hallway and spotted TheSkeleton Crew where I left them. Hayden smiled at me but I didn't return it. Gerard was on my mind and I don't know what to do anymore. He was a beautiful person on the outside but on the inside he was.... well, I don't know. Was all the trust he game me fake?

"Look Frankie!" Ray nodded towards the crowd of people buying sweets. I looked over and sure enough a lot of them looked relaxed with smiled on their faces. One girl burst out laughing and soon the hall was filled with laughter. The teachers looked around dumbfounded but ignored it and continued selling cookies and brownies and all that good stuff.

"I guess we shouldn't look so suspicious." Bob winked and stood up. Ray followed and they went over to McClures table and bought a few weed cookies each.

"Whats wrong sugar?" Hayden looked at me sympathetically. I bit my lip and sighed.

"Did you push Gerard out a window when you were kids?" I asked. Hayden blinked then he laughed.

"No! What is he telling you now? Oh God, let me talk with him." he rolled his eyes and began to walk away. I grabbed his wrist and he stopped.

"Why does he keep lying to me?" I asked. Hayden sighed and turned to give me his full attention.

"Honestly I don't know Frankie but just for you I'll find out and life will be good." he kissed my forehead. "I promise you." I let him go and he walked down the hall.

Everyone in the main hall was high. People who ate McClures cokkies loved them so they told their friends and so the whole school was pretty much high including me. Bob and Ray talked me into eating one of the cookies and honestly, it tasted amazing. I didn't even want to eat my salad anymore so I threw it out and instead my lunch consisted of that sexy pink cupcake and multiple pot-filled cookies. Right now a chain of people were doing the can-can and singing Umbrella. I was one of the spectators and it was funny! Bob and Ray were part of the singers and I was just laughing so hard!

"Frankie." I spun around to see Hayden. He seemed to glow.

"You look like a fairy, ya know that?" I grinned. Hayden raised an eyebrow and looked over at the group who was still singing and dancing.

"I see." he said clueing in. "Come with me Frankie and we will have a magical adventure together." he grinned to show his 'fangs'.

"Okay!" I cheered and we ran off down the hall and up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh? Whats Hayden planning? ^^