Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Frame

"What is the meaning of all of this?" Mr. McClure barked. Everyone stopped and stared. Moments ago they had been crowd surfing and singing wildly. I stood there next to Gerard and Hayden and watched with amusement. I felt so fucking happy right now. So relaxed. Ray was on cue. He was going to blow McClures cover and announce that there was pot in the cookies. "Are you all on drugs or something?" I flinched at his tone. Hayden glared at McClure for making me nervous, Gerard didn't look much happier. On cue, Ray went over to the booth and sifted through the cookie tray.

"Oh my God! Mr. McClure put marijuana in the cookies for the bake sale!" he sounded so alarmed and everyone gasped. I bit my tongue to avoid bursting into hysterics.

"What!" McClures face began turning bright red. he went over to his booth and took a cookie to examine. "It- what? No!" the teachers gasped and flocked forward to also examine the cookies.

"Its true!" my history teacher squealed!

"Oh my God..." my math teacher covered his mouth shocked.

"Someone call the police!"

"Restrain him!" students stood around dumbfounded and some looked kind of scared. It occurred to me that McClure was totally going to get arrested. I glanced up at Hayden who was smirking. He knew this would happen and he risked framing the guy as pay back for my detention. Well... what else would he do for me? I have a killer madly in love with me who would probably give me the moon or at least kill someone for me. Then I had my boyfriend, Gee... it felt so weird to call him my boyfriend. I don't know what he was capable of but he too was full of surprises.
♠ ♠ ♠
Argh, I'm typing on my moms computer and its slow and evil D: