Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Fight

It was only noon and the school had shut down for a crime investigation. Its not everyday something like that happens... so we had a few hours to kill until we went home, and none of us really wanted to leave early.

"Do you think we'll be caught?" I asked as we walked down the street towards the bus stop. We were going to the mall.

"My dear Frankie, of course not." Hayden wrapped his arm around me and I noticed Gerard shoot him a hateful glare.

"Don't worry, we had everything planned out." Ray assured me with a smile. The bus pulled up and we stepped inside and paid our fees. We all took a seat and the bus pulled back onto the road and we were off.

Its almost like we are all really good friends. Bob, Ray, Hayden, Gerard, and I were at the mall laughing at people who passed by. Well, it was just The Skeleton Crew doing that. Gerard and I were sharing a milkshake with two straws at the table beside them.

"Hey fags!" Gerard and I looked up to see three guys maliciously grinning at us. I swallowed in fear. The one who spoke approached us and grabbed the front of my shirt and dragged me out. I stared at him wide eyed with fear. "No one wants to see that." and he threw me on the ground.

"Hey! Don't do that!" Gerard stood up. He was still shorter then the guys. Where was Hayden?

"Aww the fags wittle boyfwiend is sticking up for him, how cute." the other two guys laughed. I suddenly noticed the food court was either clearing out or surrounding us to watch.

"Ya know, we don't like your kind." another guys spoke up and came inched away from Gerard. I stayed on the ground too afraid to stand.

"I noticed." he replied bitterly. Out of no where the guy took a swing at Gerards face and he was knocked to the ground beside me.

"Gerard?" I crawled over to see if he was alright. "Gee?" I bit my lip. The guys cackled.

"Think its funny huh?" I looked up and the guys spun around to stare into fierce pale eyes and barred teeth.

"Who the fuck are you?" the third guy asked.

"Me? Why, I'm Hayden Vicious, and who are you?" I raised my eyebrows. He sounded so cool and calm.

"Jason Lambert and why the fuck does it matter?" the supposed leader asked. "You wanna ask me out on a date too?" he burst into hysterics again and the other two followed. Bob and Ray smirked and their eyes seemed to darken. I stood up and helped Gee up who was coming around again.

"Now your in for it." Bob grinned.

"You guys are fucked." Ray added. The guys stopped and looked at them strangely.

"Its what you get for calling part of The Skeleton Crew fags."

"Do you get was you deserve?" Hayden, with one hand, grabbed the leaders shirt collar and brought him close.

"Dead." and suddenly the guy went flying over a table and landed in front of a row of people.

"What the fuck!" one of the guys exclaimed. He took a run at Hayden who just stood there and watched with a subtle smile playing on his lips.

"Do you really want to do that?" he asked and somehow flipped the guy onto his back. The crowd gasped as the last guy reviewed Hayden's work and took a try. He two in moments joined the others on the floor in agony. Hayden took a seat with Bob and Ray and resumed what they were doing. Gee without a word pulled me into my seat with him sitting across from me again and wiped his bloody nose with a napkin.

"Gee-" he put an index finger to his lips and I shushed. I took a sip of my milkshake.

"What's going on here?" a voice boomed. I turned to see an officer surveying the area.

"What seems to be the trouble officer?" Hayden asked sweetly.

"What happened here!"

"These boys attacked my compatriots over there and so I told them to stop and they attacked me. I instantly used self defense hence why these gentlemen are on the floor." Hayden shrugged. The officer turned towards the crowd.

"Did that really happen?" the crowd nodded dumbly. The officer stood speechless for a moment before handcuffing the boys on the ground. "Would you like to press charges?" he asked Hayden.

"Its quite alright sir, I think they learned their lesson." Hayden smiled. I had a whole to respect for Hayden Vicious.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long! I haven't had a computer for days! But I'm back and ready to carry on :] sorry this is kinda dumb...