Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Crash

It was getting late. The sun was already beginning to sink into the horizon meaning it was time to go home. After what happened in the food court, I see Hayden in a new light. Again I am convinced he is a vampire. He never said he wasn't. Gerard and I walked hand in hand towards the bus stop with The Skeleton Crew behind us. Things felt good and I felt... happy.

"Do you want to have a sleep over at my place?" Gerard asked out of nowhere. I loked at him and smiled.

"Sure! I'l call my mom and ask." he smiled as I pulled out my cellphone and called my mom. Her voicemail came up and I left her a message knowing I was staying at Gerard's for the night.

"I think we should all crash at Gee's!" Bob exclaimed.

"No way!" Gerard shot back.

"Its mighty cold outside." Hayden commented innocently.

"Oh no you don't! Last time you stayed over you attacked me in my sleep with a water gun and broke the microwave." Gerard replied bitterly.

"Chill man, why don't us men crash at my place and the lovers go to Gee's?" Ray suggested.

"Sweet." Bob replied and I sighed in relief that Gerard and I could spend time alone to get to know one another better, without lies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New Years! Okay so, inspiration went out the window and now I'm stuck on both stories... basically I don't want to write for a few more days... sorry :( I just thought I can tell you guys that. I love you all! <3