Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Movie

I loved Gerards room. It looked almost exactly like my dream and it was just as messy as the last time I down down here. I loved the poster covered walls and the large bed in the middle of an ocean of clothes. It smelt musty and needed a window open but it reminded me of a cave and it made me feel... safe.

"So what do you wanna do?" Gerard asked me as we sat in his room. I shurgged and looked around the room and gasped when my eyes landed on a paper taped to the wall. I stood up off the bed and and walked over to the paper. Gerard watched as I stared in shock at a pencil drawing of me! One I've never seen before.

"I uh... forgot to take that down..." he scratched his head awkwardly.

"Its okay..." I mumbled. "Its really good." he smiled slightly.

"Sorry for the creepiness though." i laughed lightly.

"Again, its okay."

"Wanna watch a movie?" Gerard sounded so nervous and awkward. I smiled.

"Sure, what do you have?"

"Well..." he walked over to a book shelf on the opposite side of the room and began looking for a movie. "These are all of mine, there are more upstairs but their all cheerful and family friendly." he rolled his eyes.

"Ew." I laughed. "You choose something, I don't care just something that isn't too scary." I remembered what happened last time when Hayden came over.

"Kay..." he looked through his movies. "How about this one?" he held up a movie called Watchmen.

"Sure, I've never seen it."

"Dear Frankie, prepare to be amazed!" Gerard grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! This will leeeaaadddd placessss.... muahahhahaha!!!