Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Silent

I was enchanted as the bodies embraced and and shared in a passionate kiss. An explosion sounded and the skin was ripped away to reveal only two skeletons in an unchanged position. It was truly beautiful and this was turning into one of my favourite movies already. It made me think and wonder and then made me feel good when I figured out what the potential background story was. My eyes were glued to the screen and I jumped lightly when a hand rested on my knee. My eyes darted to the hand and then the movie and back. I bit my lip as Gerard's hand slid slightly higher up.

The credits rolled down the screen and I listened to the music with comfort. That was one of the best movies of all time and I would totally recommend it to Hayden who would probably like it. I pretty much forgot that Gerard still had his hand on my thigh and now my cheeks burned when I remembered what he was asking for. I turned my head and looked at him. His dark hair hung in front of his eyes and I wondered if he could even see. His expression was a light pout and I smiled a bit to myself at the absolute cuteness.

He turned his head in my direction and our eyes met. I licked my lips out of impulse and he watched. Suddenly he leaned in so slowly. My eyes slipped shut and our lips met. It was so careful, so gentle, so... beautiful and I was a part of it. All too soon we broke a part and I instantly craved more but I bit my lip and tried to read his expression. We were silent but at the same time we were screaming words and sending messages to one another. Again he looked into my eyes and I smiled slightly trying to encourage him for another kiss and he smiled back. It was faster this time but lasted much longer. It wasn't as careful or gentle but it sent the same message. He brought one hand up and cupped my cheek and with the other, wrapped around my waist. My right hand gripped his hair gently and my left arm slung around his neck. It was an awkward position since we were sitting on Gerard's bed still but it felt so right. In the heat of the moment I moaned quietly when friction occurred in the lower regions. I felt him smirk into the kiss and then he pulled me closer, if that was even possible. The kiss deepened and our teeth bumped together in desperation. It was Gerard's turn to moan and I just found that so hot.

I was pulled down by him so that I was straddling him on top. This is what I've always dreamt of and it was coming true. Next I had to see him naked and be inside him and him inside me but that was later on. Right now it was an introduction. Baby steps, but time seemed to be flying by so fast. By now my shirt was off and mixed with the rest of Gerard's forgotten laundry. He sighed in contentment as he ran his pale hands over my chest. A thought occurred to me, I fell in love with Hayden's touch but Gerard... I had yet to find what was his best quality when it came to romance. He gave me his trust and maybe even his heart and now I had to show him somehow that I appreciated it all, every word he's ever said to me. Without a word, I hooked two of my fingers in the waistband of his jeans and gazed into his eyes, begging. He studied my face and kissed my forehead in acknowledgment and took my hand in his and placed it n his belt buckle in a 'go for it' motion. I smiled knowing that it was all actions and not words and in this short span of time, Gerard gave me the key to a door that has been locked to everyone else for seventeen years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I TOLD YOU IT WOULD LEAD PLACES!!! ^^ and hey! it has a lot of text and not pointless talking :D