Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Vandals

The next morning, I sat in homeroom rolling a pencil on my desk with my head resting on my arm. I didn't sleep that well last night, even if I wasn't caught yesterday they could find my finger prints! It was all I thought of last night. What did The Skeleton Crew want with the ice cream anyways? What was so important.

"Alright so..." my homeroom teacher began reading a note on his desk. "We have an assembly in the concert hall right now so everyone calmly head over." we stood up and began exiting the class. My stomach felt knotted because I knew what this was about. It was about yesterday.

"Frank!" I looked around to see Hayden waving at me. Okay fine, he was my only 'friend' in the school. I was an outcast who was never bothered by anyone. I walked over and sat beside him. "Just relax man." he whispered in my ear. His breath smelt of cigarettes and mint. He scared me. The lights dimmed and my principal walked on stage. Hayden called him Santa Claus because he had a white beard.

"Today I would like to address an incident I discovered in my office today. I walked in to see it coated in melted ice cream." he said sternly and I gaped. I was a part of it. "I want the vandals to reveal themselves." he was pissed off. Really close to yelling but not quite. It made me shake in fear. The Skeleton Crew looked innocent. They sat quietly with blank expressions painted on their shadowed faces.

"Play it cool." Hayden whispered and I bit my lip and began looking for Gerard. I spotted him in an isolated corner with at least two empty seats surrounding him. I focused on him.

"No one?" the principal boomed which should have made me yelp but I focused on Gerard who had a small smirk playing on hi pale lips. His eyes sparkled with amusement about the prank that was pulled and I felt suddenly calmer. "I want the vandals reported to me! If you have any information on who it might be-" I tuned him out. I kept my thoughts dirty and focused on Gerard. They were distracting me from crying in fear. Suddenly the lights turned on and we were dismissed to our first period classes.

Did I mention how much I love art class? I guess the only reason I enjoy it is because I get to see Gerard. Yesterday I was a rebel and today I will follow through with that. I haven't been caught and it was sort of fun. I guess being a bad ass is who I was meant to be? Gerard sat in the room alone at his usual table. No one was in class yet because they always lingered in the halls or bought food from the school store. I was walking towards my usual table but I changed my course and took a seat at Gerard's. He looked up from his sketchbook startled. He quickly closed his book but relaxed a little when he found it was just me.

"Hi." I said with a smile.

"Hi." he replied with a sigh.

"What were you drawing?" I wanted to know.

"Stuff." I bit my tongue.

"Can I see your book?" I asked.

"No." I looked him in the eye and he looked back with a suspicious glare. He was going to have to get used to me.

"My name's Frank." I out stretched my hand for him to shake. He didn't accept it.

"Gerard." he grunted and looked out the window as if he wanted to escape. I know he did.

"Funny what happened to McClure's office huh?" I chuckled nervously. I wanted him to talk more, his voice was like music. His eyes snapped to mine and they softened for a brief moment before the glare returned.

"Yeah."

"Who do you think did it?" I asked, the excitement was evident. He sighed impatiently.

"Don't know." we were making progress since he just said a two word answer instead of just one.

"You don't like me do you?" I said suddenly. He seemed taken aback for a second.

"Not really."

"Why?" he shrugged. "Am I annoying?"

"Yes." I smiled slightly.

"I'll stop talking but can I still sit here?" he looked thoughtful but he sighed.

"Fine." a huge milestone has been accomplished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its lame :/