Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Physical

"Get out!" he yelled and I gritted my teeth.

"No! I am in love with your brother and I will not put up with you kicking me out because of it!" did I really say that? What I really in love with Gerard? In that moment Mikey charged at me which knocked me to the ground very easily, I wasn't a big guy at all and he was really tall!

"You are not!" he hissed.

"Yes I am!" I stood up only to receive a punch in the face. Again I stumbled back clutching my face. My adrenaline was pumping and I felt good. The pain disintegrated to no more then an annoyance and I tackled Mikey onto the couch and threw a few punches of my own. His hands wrapped around my neck and his thumbs proceeded to cut of the oxygen that once freely could flow down my windpipe. I coughed and mimicked him by trying to strangle him. We both gasped for air and I felt myself getting lightheaded.

"What the fuck!" I let go of Mikey and as he let go of me we both looked up to see Gerard standing there shocked. I looked down to realize I was straddling his brother so I jumped off and glared at him.

"He started it!" Mikey began.

"No I didn't! You tried to kick me out!"

"Yeah but I fucking live here!" we both glared at each other.

"Enough! Frank, why don't you just go home, I'l be fine." he looked at me apologetically and I felt my heart drop. "I'l deal with you later." he pointed at Mikey with his own glare and they began a silent fight with only their expressions.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded with an unconvincing smile. "Okay... bye Gee."

"Bye Frankie." I grabbed my stuff that was at the front door and before I even opened it I heard them begin to fight. I sighed and stepped out into the warm air. So much for a sleep over...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah well.... there's still more to the story so keep reading :P

Please check out my new oneshot- Left; its a frerard and its for school so critique and feedback would be great :] thanks <3