Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Blood

I took the bus home and received multiple horrified stares. As I sat in the back of the bus, I watched as people scooted away from me or just kept staring. I was feeling quite self conscious so I gingerly touched my face to check if I transformed into a monster or something. I touched my cheek and felt a wet spot. I took my hand away to see blood smeared over my fingers. I gasped a little not because I was freaking out that I was bleeding but the fact I didn't even notice. I looked down at myself to see that I had blood on my white shirt too. I wondered how I could possibly bleed that much from my cheek. Suddenly I felt a sneeze coming on and suddenly pain shot through my brain. My nose hurt so much and my cheek throbbed. Mikey probably nicked my nose pretty good with that punch along with breaking the skin on my cheek. I groaned in agony as the bus slowly crawled to a halt and the doors open. It was my stop so I grabbed my stuff and got off. I felt a warm liquid begin to leak down to my lips. I tried to wipe it all away but to no avail. I groaned and stopped. My house was a few blocks down and I couldn't handle blood pouring out of my face for that long. I took off my already bloody shirt and and began to wipe off my face but the blood kept coming.

"Tilt your head back silly." I spun to my right to see Hayden sitting on someone's front steps. I frowned but did at I was told. The blood began to clot and slow the flow. "I like when you don't wear a shirt." he stood up and began approaching me.

"What are you doing here, I thought you went to Bob's place?" I sounded so weird.

"This is Bob's place." he laughed. The other two went to get food or whatever." he rolled his pale eyes. They looked almost as though they belonged to a blind man. Out of impulse I waved my hand slowly in front of his face. "What are you doing?" he asked and watched my hand with his eyes. I snapped my hand back to my side.

"Nothing." I replied innocently.

"I can see just fine." he frowned playfully.

"Just making sure." I smiled sheepishly.

"You're so cute! Come inside and I'l get you cleaned up." he smiled. "Oh, and why aren't you at Gee's? Also, why do you look as though you came out of a mosh pit?"

"Mikey-"

"Oh... I see." Hayden cut in. "Want me to kill him for you?" he looked so serious. I stared at him shocked. "Kidding!" he laughed and draped his arm around my shoulders to lead me inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took me alllll day to finish. :/

Anyways- please check out my oneshot: Left; its for school and I want your opinions. :) Thanks <3