Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Leader

Its been a year.

A year since the last time I saw Hayden Vicious. The scary, pale boy had seem to had vanished off the face of the planet within a day. I had gone to all of the teachers who taught Hayden and asked where he went. They would only shrug and dismissed me. I went to everyone in the school office too. Since McClure gone fired and went to the slammer, I couldn't exactly ask him but I did get my answer from the secretary who seemed to really like me. Apparently his family moved to England... but I know it wasn't true since Hayden killed his parents, right? Unless Hayden lied about killing his parents... then again he just vanished. I don't really know what to believe anymore.

As for Gerard and I, we broke it off once Hayden left. I guess he just didn't want to deal with Mikey and his family. So since Hayden left, I was the leader to The Skeleton Crew since Bob and Ray appointed me. So now we all had these really cool matching leather jackets, which I designed, and we continued our pranks since the whole hash cookie incident. In the time I have ruled, we have not only got McClure canned, one of the drama teachers and a janitor went too! I guess I've changed considerably since Hayden. I guess he taught me to stick up for myself and not be in the shadows anymore, it was certainly more fun to be up front. Hey, the jocks even feared me even though I was half their height. I proved myself one cloudy day...

"Frank! Frank! Frank! Frank!" Bob, Ray, and Gerard cheered. Even though Gee broke up with me the month before, we were still on great terms.

"Hey shorty! Gunna' run away and cry?" this guy was huge and blond... he seriously looked like all the other basketball players at our school. Truthfully I was ready to shit myself. Earlier I was chosen for unknown reasons to fight the basketball teams captain. I think it was because I was under Hayden's protection and they realized that he wasn't coming back to defend me. I wished that Hayden could appear and save me! "Don't just stand there pansy ass, fight!"

"Come on Frankie!" Bob cheered.

"Frankie, Frankie!" a few members of the crowd cheered but the rest were waiting impatiently for the guy to knock my all my teeth out and cut my dick off.

"Any last words fucker?" the jock laughed. Instantly something came over me and I don't know if it were a rush of adrenaline or just a teenager thing but I charged at the guy while he was laughing and I crashed into him. We both fell on the ground but I instantly began throwing punches with my eyes shut tight. I was a vegetarian and I did not want to see my own hands covered in spit and blood.

"Frank! Frank! Stop!" I felt myself being dragged off the guy but I was still punching the air. I opened my eyes to see the guy covered in blood and not moving from where he lay on the pavement.

"Oh my God..." I mumbled. "I killed him!" the crowd gasped and instantly stared at me fearfully. Gerard, Bob, and Ray picked me up as we watched someone dial 911 for an ambulance.

"Yeah Frank!" someone cheered and suddenly, even though the guy was half dead or already dead, people cheered and patted me on the back. I stood there dazed and wondering what I should do or say.


I look back on that day and wonder if it was Hayden who changed my views on life and wether I was better off then I was before he left. All I know is that I was a changed man and women wanted me even though they feared me. The preps gushed over me even when I cut my hair extremely short and left my really long side bangs which I dyed black and the short part was blond. They just wanted me for the power I held.
♠ ♠ ♠
So...
this is not the end.

Will this be the end of Hayden Vicious and where did he do? Hmm... throw some ideas around on the forum and even Twitter (tweet) me if you really think you know :P