Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Pot

"Its a brilliant plan!" Bob grinned.

"Oh my God, everyone is going to shit themselves!" Ray laughed.

"Literally!" I shook a small pill bottle. It was one of many that were in my bag. We were going to put laxatives in all of the caff food. It was six am and not even the early bird teachers were there yet. The school wasn't even open. "Ready?" I grinned.

"Hell yes!" they both exclaimed and we quickly went to an open window which we left the day before. Ray hoisted me up with the laxatives since I was much too short and climbed up himself. Then we helped Bob up. We needed to do this together since there was so much food. There's something I learned about this school; they made the food the day before it was served, hence the reason everything was hard and tasted like cardboard.

We were in one of the math rooms. I unlocked the door and stepped out into the dark hallway. "Clear." I hissed and the three of us jogged down the hall towards the caff. Of course the caff doors were locked but I knew Bob was handy for that, he was amazing with locks. In moments the doors were open and we entered the large room. I felt just like I did last year when I stole the ice cream. Grinning, I lead Bob and Ray to the kitchen. We couldn't afford to turn on a light in case people outside saw, then we would be screwed. We stayed close until we reached the giant double fridge that would have todays lunch inside. I opened the door and was bathed in the light from the fridge. I squinted my eyes and saw a huge pot with todays date on it. I grinned and put my bag down to open it.

"Hurry Frank." Ray hissed. "It's almost seven." I nodded as they kept watch and I opened each pill bottle and began dumping the contents into the pot. I also added a bit to the desert of banana pudding which tasted more like piss then banana.

"Kay, lets go!" I closed the door and got my bag. I was careful to put all the empty bottles back in my bag so there wouldn't be any evidence... Hayden never left evidence. We began out trek through the halls again; Bob had locked the caff door and we were back in the math room climbing out of the window. The sun was just begging to rise. It was march and it was still frigid outside. Ray closed the window and we ran for the cover of the ravine beside the school. Its where people went to smoke pot or have a quick fuck.

"Another job well done." Bob smiled.

"Yes, I think we should celebrate after school." I replied.

"Sweet, how?"

"Don't know yet but it will be epic!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back! How were your weekends?.......... Great! I rode my horse and argued with him as he tried to run me into a tree :) and I played with my baby horse :D Anyways- hope you enjoyed this update :D