Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Crowd

I squirmed in my seat impatiently as I watched the clock. After this class, biology, it would be lunch and thats when our prank would be put in action. Bob even covered the toilets in clear saran wrap which was positioned under the toilet seat so when someone went, it went everywhere but in. I bit my lip to hide a grin. Over the summer I even got a lip ring which Gerard frowned upon slightly. Speaking of him... Gerard and I didn't really speak to anymore. He went back to sitting on his own and drawing. I still have feelings for him of course and sometimes, like Hayden did to me, I would sit with Gerard and The Crew and we would hang out during lunch or a bit after school but the truth was, he didn't want to get close to me like he used to.

"Okay, read the yellow box on Mitosis and answer the questions below it. Go for lunch." I shot up and ran out of the class only to be surrounded by a bunch of other students who wanted to get to the caff as fast as I did. Needless to say I was blocked off and forced to merge with the masses and slowly make my way over to see the chaos unfold. I sighed as I felt myself being jostled around by people. I raised my head to see if I could see over the people to know how far I way I was from being free. What I saw made my heart miss a beat. Hayden blinked at me but he was soon blocked by some tall guy shuffling past. I pushed my way through people completely forgetting about the plan and trying to get over to where Hayden was.

"Hayden! Get out of my way!" I pushed people away but when I got to where Hayden was, he was gone. I stood there and looked around stupidly.

"Frank!" I looked up to see Ray waving to me. I pushed my way over to him. "Come on! You're going to miss Pork Stew." he winked. I was too dazed to respond. Where did Hayden go and why did he come back?
♠ ♠ ♠
A few things-

-Thanks to popular demand, I will post pictures of my horses on my profile since apparently you guys want to creep my farm xD I have 7 horses and 3 sheep lol

-I'm going to be away a week or so in February (5- 11ish) cause Il be in South Carolina riding horses (surprise)! lol So I may not be able to update but hopefully I can.

-So... I tried to make this chapter to mainly clear up the confusion about Gee... hopefully that helps... :)

-Your comments make me laugh in class so I receive weird looks :)