Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Crazy

"Hang on guys, I gotta get my bag." I said just as we were opening the doors to exit the school. They nodded and told me that they would wait at the tree outside the school for me. I spun around and quickly walked down the hall back to my locker. I spun my combo on my cobra lock, thats right my lock had a cobra on it, and got my messenger bag and packed a few books in it. I may be a total badass but I'm still the boy who followed Gerard around like a lost puppy and did all his homework. I smiled to myself at the thought of how I watched Gerard and the day I found his sketchbook on the floor in the hall. I closed and locked my locker and walked back down the hall with my bag.

I opened the door and a cold wind greeted me and whipped my long bangs around violently. I walked out and was greeted by the smiles of Bob and Ray. Gerard silently stood there staring at the ground awkwardly. I bit my tongue and did what Hayden would do; I wrapped one arm around Gerard's shoulders to pull him close to me. He tensed up but did nothing about it.

"So where are we going?" I asked and rubbed Gerard's shoulder with the hand that was draped over him.

"Let's go to my place, I have guitar hero and chips!" Bob exclaimed.

"Perfect! I'm your neighbor." I grinned. I looked up at the bus stop which was across the street and nearly shit myself. I must either be going crazy or everyone else was just blind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short cause I wrote this in bio and its the end of class lol By the way, those horse pics are on my profile.