Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Window

"Gee!" I gasped and pointed to the bus stop. A bus pulled up right in front of where Hayden was standing.

"What?" Gerard turned and looked to where I was still pointing. The bus rolled away and again, Hayden had vanished. "What?" Gerard asked again clearly confused.

"Nothing..." I mumbled back. He frowned at me but dropped the subject. Clearly I was just missing Hayden... or I really was losing my mind. Like, its perfectly normal to see the person you miss everywhere, right? Yeah, that's all there is to it.

"Come on, my TV is waiting." Bob began walking towards the bus stop, the one going in the other direction then the one Hayden was standing at, or was he? He wasn't Frank, shut up.

The bus ride was uneventful and I saw no sign of Hayden out the window or anything of the sort. We reached the subway station and went under ground to where the trains were. The station wasn't very busy so I was hopeful Hayden wouldn't just appear again.

"I want chips." Ray commented.

"I have chips at my place!" Bob exclaimed.

"But Bobby! I want chips now!" Ray whined which made me burst out laughing. Gerard didn't laugh, he never laughed anymore.

"You're so immature." Bob rolled his eyes. "Come on, our train is here." sure enough a train rolled into the station and halted with a squeal. It made me wonder when they were ever going to replace the trains to get nicer and newer ones that didn't have gum under the seats and spilled pop on the floors. We got on the train and we all got seats close to each other, Gerard and I sat side by side since I made him by pulling him down beside me. I don't care what he says but I wanted to play with his hair, so I did. I gently ran my hands through it and he sighed half heartedly. I turned my attention to the window where all you could see was black tunnel flying by. I watched the dim lights pass quickly then I focused my eyes on my reflection and gasped in shock because Hayden was grinning at me from behind. Dropping my hands I spun around in my seat to stare at nothing.

"What's wrong with you? Look's like you saw a ghost." Ray commented lazily when he saw my reaction.

"I thought I did."
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't update earlier cause I went to the dentist :P but heres an update now!

MY TABLET IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN :D I wanted to announce that cause it makes me happeh :D