Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Mom

Bobs house was bigger then mine but not by much. It was furnished in a way I would never picture his house to be decorated. It looked as though his mom went to every fancy store in New York and bought the place out of unnecessary furniture and accessories. The place reeked of popery and incense and it made me wonder how Bob could survive in such an environment without going insane but then again, weren't we all?

"That TV is massive!" Gerard exclaimed. It was a long sentence for him and I stared shocked.

"It is!" I exclaimed.

"Why thank you, my mom is into real estate and-"

"Robert!" I spun around to see a woman flying down the spiral stairs in a silk robe. She wasn't really airborne but the robe made it seem as though she was a flying witch. "Oh!" she sounded surprised once she reached the ground floor. "Robert, you didn't tell me you were bringing... company." she tossed her wavy blond hair over her shoulder and looked at us with a pout. I inwardly cringed and Gerard tensed beside me.

"Erm, this is my mom." Bob groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Charmed." she batted her over made up lashes. "Robert, I am going out with Karen and Bree so I'l be back tomorrow. Don't break anything." then she flew back up the stairs and then back down with her purse and she was out the door.

"That was..." Ray began.

"Weird." I finished.

"Yeah... my mom is really preppy and theatrical." Bob sighed.

"Robert." Ray snickered.

"Shut up. Can we just watch TV and hang?"

"Get your PS3!" Bob went to get it and came back. He plugged it into the TV and him and Ray took the first turn as racing motorcycles across a course against each other. Gerard and I watched silently until he sparked a conversation.

"What did you see on the train?" he asked quietly. I stared at him more a moment pretty shocked how much he was speaking today.

"I saw Hayden." I replied just as quiet.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What was he doing?"

"Grinning at me as if he was going to kill me or like he's planning something..." I thought about it.

"Not surprising." he mumbled.

"Why? Do you know something?"

"No. I don't know where he went or why he left either but he knows how to take care of himself... his birthday is May twenty first."

"Okay..?"

"I remember..." he began. "he said something about how he shared the same birthday as Jeffrey Dahmer..."

"Why are you telling me this?" I cocked my eyebrow. Gerard stared into my eyes and I shuddered at how his gaze resembled Hayden's own icy eyes even though the colour was warm hazel as compared to the cold blue.

"You'll see." I watched him as he got up and Ray handed him the controller.

"Frank?" I looked up to see Bob handing me the controller. "Wanna have a go?"

"Naw Bobert, I think I'l pass..." he shrugged and sat back down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap!!! Whats going to happen guys?? >:)