Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Voice

Later after the guys forced me to have a go with the PS3 and seeing how bad I sucked at it, I went home to my empty house. I thought about what Gerard told me about May twenty first and it was March now meaning I had two months or so before Hayden's birthday. Nothing happened last year when he turned eighteen so what was so special about nineteen?

"Frankie." I spun around to face the kitchen which I just walked out with a bag of chips and spinach dip.

"Who's there?" I searched the room with my eyes but it was empty. The TV was on so it must have been that. I shrugged it off and returned to the living room and flopped down on the couch. I opened the bag of chip and the dip and proceeded to eat.

"Frankie." I stopped chewing and looked around the room again. No one was there but me. I resumed chewing but cautiously listened for the voice again. It didn't come.

I turned on the shower and steam filled the bathroom. The mirror fogged almost instantly and I sighed to myself. That voice I heard sounded so familiar but I couldn't place it... I stepped into the shower and relaxed. I closed the curtain and leaned against the wall with my eyes closed for a moment of peace I heard it again; "Frankie." I snapped my eyes open and looked out from behind the curtain.

"Who's there?" maybe I was going schizo?

"Frankie."

"No, I'm here who are you?" my voice shook slightly and I pulled the shower curtain closer to my naked body.

"Frankie." it was getting louder. "Frankie!"

"What?" I practically screamed. "What do you want from me?"

"Frankie!"

"Leave me alone!"

"Frankie!"

"Who are you!?"

"Frankie!" I slipped to my knees and curled up on the floor of the shower and covered my ears with my hands. "Frankie!"

"Go away!" I screamed and just kept screaming as hot water rained down on me. Just as long as the voices were gone but they weren't and all went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh... so is anyone super confused and doesn't know what's happening? Anyways... I think I enjoy torturing my characters too much... lol especially Hayden who I torment all the time in my drawings. You can find pictures of him here: http://charredremains666.deviantart.com/
Thats my DA account and I am posting completed stories from here to there as well. I draw frerard and H/M (Hayden and his boyfriend Mikey ;) )