Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Empty

My eyes opened to a blue world. Light poured into my room and lit everything up. I blinked a few times and the blue tint faded into the regular colours I'm used to. I sighed and rolled over on my bed. It was clear I missed Hayden, just two months left until his birthday but what will happen. Something tells me it would be the apocalypse or something bad but hey, he's just another guy. After a while I got out of bed and went downstairs. I glanced out the window to see that my mom was in fact home since her car was here but she was probably still asleep. I went to the fridge and got the milk carton out to see that it was totally empty. I frowned and shook it or good measure but it was still empty. Who's the idiot who would put an empty carton back in the fridge? My stomach growled so I searched in the fridge for food but to find all boxes were empty.

"What the hell?" I mumbled. I searched in the cupboards but they were bare. "What the fuck is going on?" I spotted a note on the counter to see it was from my mom.

Hey Frankie
Sorry there's no food in the house, Matilda came over and her kids and we didn't have much to begin with. I will go shopping after I wake up, until then there is money under this note. Go to the store or something.

Love mom xxoo


I sighed to myself and looked under the paper. Sure enough there was a twenty sitting on the table. I ran back to my room and threw some clothes on then went back downstairs and grabbed the money.
♠ ♠ ♠
400 COMMENTS!!! This chapter for figwmwrtbb cause she reached the 400 mark!!! I have decided who ever gets the 500 comments mark, i will draw you a digital picture of WHATEVER YOU WANT ( i will cry and cut myself if its the jonas brothers or adam lambert or something of the sort but i will do it)

So- to clear things up from the last chapter, Frank is hearing someone keep saying his name and he thinks he's going crazy thats why he fell to his knees and started freaking out. Wether he's really crazy or not- you'll see ;) This is just the next day here, everyone good now? Sorry its short...