Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Hint

I walked briskly with the cold wind whipping at my hair. I didn't take the bus because where I was going, no one would go on foot. It was the sort of place you didn't want to go alone when it was dark. Hayden could handle it because I swear he was supernatural but hey, maybe he wasn't and just a really creepy guy? I turned down another road and from where I was I could see the bridge which was my destination. I quickened my pace and and my heart sped up with each step. I wanted to see him so badly!

"Frankie." the wind whispered.

"I'm coming." I whispered back. Now I was talking to myself and just looking like an idiot but I was an idiot on a mission. Again my pace quickened and I found myself running towards the base of the bridge. The water on the river sparkled as the sun set and a nip of fear bit me, this was Jersey after all and you didn't want to be out alone when there was no light.

"Frankie." the voice repeated.

"Almost there." I replied. "Hayden?" I called out. I ran into the clearing and looked around. It had been abandoned and my heart sank along with my hopes of seeing him. I felt my eyes well with tears and I stood there stupidly staring at filthy cement with no sign of life. As I turned to leave the graffiti on the wall caught my eye. It was beautiful and I wondered why I didn't notice it before but maybe it was new. It was just a fancy tag that took a lot of time to make. It was beauty, destruction, and chaos all rolled into one with blue flames soaring upward. I followed the flames with my eyes only to gasp in shock at the image above it. It was a heart with a square house inside it. Beside the picture was the phrase I thought about earlier.

Home is where your heart is.

I frowned to myself. Hayden loved to confuse me and now I was stuck with a riddle I couldn't solve and left alone in the dark streets of New Jersey alone. Now the question was; where was my heart and would I get to it before some creep found that I was alone in the dark city that I called my home... clearly this mystery was somewhere in this city.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh I'm spoiling you guys... ;D

So where is Frank's heart...? HA! I know ^^ I have that planned ;D umm... just check the last chapters comments for info :] 3 votes so far :] Out of the 175 or so subscribers I guess I need at least 20-30 to really call it worth while lol so go tell your friends who read this :P