Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Rain

The weather had warmed enough for it to drizzle rain onto the snowy streets turning it to mush. A great day for the busses to go on strike. I trudged through the mess with my jacket hood up towards the school. I groaned when I looked up to see that I had a few more blocks to go dead ahead until I reached my destination. Cars drove by and I inwardly cursed at the passengers for being warm and dry as compared to me, a cold drowned rat. At least it gave me time to think about the riddle. Hayden was where my heart was and my heart was in Jersey... but where?

"Frank!" I looked up to see that a car had pulled up. It was Bob. "Get in man!" I quickly jumped in and sighed at the warmth. Damn Bob for having a car.

"Thanks man." I mumbled.

"Figure out the riddle yet?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I know he's in Jersey somewhere because that's where my heart is and I know he isn't under the bridge anymore, I looked but I did find that he knew I would go there."

"Yeah? What was it?" he turned into the school parking lot.

"A spray painted heart with a house in it."

"Yeah that helps..." he mumbled sarcastically. "Home is where your heart is... "

"But where is my heart?" I groaned in frustration.

"Maybe Hayden has been giving you hints all along?" Bob asked cautiously. I looked at him and frowned.

"Like?"

"Well, why did he leave?" I bit my lip in thought, it had been so long ago now. Why did Hayden Vicious leave the only thing he had?

"Because..." I gasped. "He wanted me to be with Gerard..."

"Your heart is with Gerard?" Bob cocked an eyebrow. We looked at each other for a moment then jumped out into the rain and ran into the school. We sprinted down the hallways looking for the black shadow who kept to himself and his sketchbook. It was ten minutes until class started so I knew he would be here by now, he was always early.

"There he is!" I pointed to Gerard who was innocently walking away from his locker. "Gerard!" he looked up and had a look of fear as we ran towards him and tackled him. All three of us went flying and landed on the ground. Bob and I held Gerard down as he struggled against us.

"Wh- what are you doing?" he whimpered. I guess he was thinking we were betraying him and were going to knock him out or something.

"Where's Hayden?" I spat. I didn't mean to sound so scary but he burst into tears.

"I don't know!" he choked.

"Yes you do!" I replied. He sobbed as I looked at Bob helplessly.

"Where is he?" Bob asked a bit less forcefully.

"I don't know..." he cried. I got off Gerard and Bob copied.

"Sorry Gee, we thought we figured out the riddle... we thought my heart was with you but apparently not..." I pulled Gerard to his feet.

"It's okay." he sniffed. "Why would you think your heart was with me?" I bit my lip.

"I still like you." I looked into his eyes and he stared back.

"So do I." he replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Now what about Hayden? Hmm.... :P
If you haven't joined, the Hayden group is now on facebook, its called Hayden Vicious Fan Club and of course there is a picture of him with his name and flying hearts so find that and add some fan art since only us admins, me and xBeautyinTragedyx (Hayden's boyfriends creator) have been adding. So draw and add :D I would love to see your stuff! Also, there are discussions available so check those out too :D