Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Creep

The house was a nice size and looked relatively expensive. I was taking a guess but I think the Way's were well off. I on the other hand was pretty much broke, my mom was saving up for me to go to college and I had to chip in with summer jobs. I saw a flicker of movement in the front window, was this really their house or was Hayden playing with my head? I sighed and dug into my messenger bag. I pulled out my pack of ciggies and my lighter. Yeah I'm under age but Hayden's friends aren't. I sat down in the curb opposite from the Way household and lit up. I inhaled the toxic fumes and held it all in. I smiled to myself and exhaled, the cloud of smoke drifted into the still air and I gazed mesmerized by the grace. I took another drag and again closed my eyes when I held my breath. I suddenly felt a presence behind me and my eyes snapped open and I whirled around. Gerard stood right behind me with a suspicious glare. I exhaled innocently.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." he mumbled.

"Whats up?" I asked. His eyes were burning holes in my head.

"What are you doing here?" that was probably the longest sentence he had ever said to me on a personal basis.

"Smoking." I replied.

"Why here?" what was I supposed to tell him? I came to stalk his house?

"Got lost." I mumbled shyly, trying to sound innocent. His eyes softened but he looked thoughtful.

"Liar."

"What?" he was smart.

"You're not lost." he said.

"Okay fine, I'm not. Hayden gave me an address to a party and I came but apparently it was fixed." I lied again. White lies at the most. He sighed and ran a hand through his raven black hair.

"Come." he grunted. I stood up slightly shocked. I took the last drag of my cancer stick and flicked it to the side. I followed him to his house.

"Gerard dear, who's you're friend?" a woman smiled, Her hair was blond and she was a little bit taller then me. Gerard grunted my name but she seemed to hear him. "How lovely! I'm Donna, Gerard never brings friends home." she smiled warmly. I smiled back but Gerard took my wrist and dragged me away from her down a hallway.

"Hey!" I protested but inside the butterflies inside my stomach were singing with joy, He was touching me! He made a sharp turn through a door and down some stairs into the darkness. I felt slightly nervous, where were we going. Soon I couldn't see where I was going and I was depending on Gerard on to let us fall in a massive hole or something. I heard a door slam and then the lights were flicked on to reveal a rather large room that was a total mess. A queen sized bed was in the center and the frame looked cast iron. If we had handcuffs we could-

Gerard pulled my wrist which easily pulled me towards him and he unexpectedly pushed me onto his bed and I thought for a brief moment if he was going to rape me... but you can't rape the willing.

"What's this all about?" I asked confused as he stood in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest. He looked mad.

"Why are you here?" he still didn't believe me.

"I told you-"

"Bull shit." he growled, I have never seem him like this and I began to shake a little. Why wasn't The Skeleton Crew here to save me?

"I..." I stuttered.

"Talk."

"I like you!" I admitted. He didn't seem shocked. He didn't seemed fazed in anyway whatsoever.

"I know." he said.


I had gone through half a pack and when I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my watch. I had twenty minutes until I had to be home for eleven. I stood up and began walking back to the bus stop. I waited about five minutes until the last bus of the evening came and picked me up to go home. I was such a creep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The italics were a day dream it you didn't understand what happened and why Frank was back on the curb. I hope you liked it :) Comments are love! Find me on Twitter, cause if your email wont work I will post when I update :)