Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Invitation

The sun was shining today but it was bitterly cold. I inhaled the frozen air and felt the blood vessels in my nose freeze. I exhaled and watched a thin cloud appear in front of me and quickly vanish into the beautiful day. It was the end of march and the ground was still solid and the frost still came. Would winter ever end?

"Frankie!" I turned around to see Gerard smiling at me. I smiled back knowing that the voice in my head was gone. I came to the conclusion that it was my own pining for Hayden that made me hear his voice but no more, he was back now.

"Hey Gee!" he came over to me and we quickly embraced. In New Jersey you didn't want to get caught doing anything gay.

"The Crew and I are heading over to the movies after school, you coming?" he smiled hopefully. I smiled back at his cheery attitude. Gerard Way was a strange creature. All the guy needs is love and he is the happiest boy on the planet. It made me glow inside to know I was the one that made him smile.

"Yeah of course!" Gerard grinned.

"Sweet, were all going to meet out at the tree, see you then!"

"See ya!" we laced our hands together but quickly pulled away with smiled on our faces. It was a small gesture but it meant the world to us. Our own secret message. I went straight to gym and sat at the table provided. We were in our health unit so it meant I could sleep a little longer so I could recover a little for tonight.

It seemed the day dragged on and took twice as long to end. I sighed in relief as the school bell rang and we were released. I put my stuff in my messenger bag and left the room on the way to my locker.

"Frankie!" I looked around the crowded hall but I didn't se the source. "Frankie!" I stopped and stood on my tippy toes trying to see over the sea of students. I saw a brown curly head coming towards me who could only be Ray.

"Ray!" I waved to him and sure enough he emerged from the crowd. "Hey!"

"Hey! You coming with us to the movies?"

"Yeah, I was was just making a stop at my locker."

"Cool, I'm come and we can meet everyone at the tree."

"Cool." I smiled and we went over to my locker. I spun the dial over the cobra and the lock clicked. I threw some books in and took some out to replace them. The shut and locked my locker and we were off to the races.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.. may not end as soon as I thought xD No idea when the end will come :P I sense smiling faces.... :P
If you checked Twitter, that is correct- this may be the second last update (tomorrow being the last) for a bit... I'm going down to South Carolina for The Hunt Festival ^^ So if you live in SC, give me a shout! ^^ I'll be in Aiken >.> AND STOPPING AT EVERY HOT TOPIC ALONG THE WAY <.< hehe well... that's what I get for being a Canadian... lol

Oh and if you haven't checked the HV fan club, Mikey dyed Hayden's hair pink for the month of February (not the story) and don't forget to check the discussions AND see the fan art photos! Upload your own! :D