Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Michael

The movie finished before Gerard and I could start anything again. I don't know what the story line was or how the movie was but the guys said it sucked. At least Gee and myself didn't have to waste our time with watching it.

"I want to go eat a steak." Bob exclaimed. I frowned at him.

"Ew." I replied. "Poor cow."

"Come on Frankie, steak is a mans food." Bob interjected. "thats why Hayden is so fucking strong." Hayden rolled his pale eyes.

"I just like red meat." he mumbled.

"Well i'm a vegetarian so lets not go to a steakhouse." I said.

"Fine then where-" Ray was cut off by a voice.

"Well, well, well." I turned to see Gerard's younger brother approaching us with a group of his friends. "Didn't you have fucking enough?"

"Go away Mikey." Gerard growled.

"Or what bro', you going to kick my ass? Oh wait, your going to go cry in your room like a baby you are. Just like last time!" he and his friends burst out laughing. It was odd to have people from our school actually picking a fight with us. No one dared to entice Hayden into a fight.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck me? No brother, fuck you and your midget fag boyfriend!" they laughed again. My skin felt hot and I ground my teeth in anger. This twig was getting on my nerves. "Aww the midget is getting mad." Mikey bent down just to mock me further. Before I punched his lights out, Hayden stepped in front of me and glared at Mikey.

"You got some nerve picking on Frankie, ya know that?" he asked calmly. Everything about Hayden was calm and collected.

"Or what?" Mikey sounded bored. Big mistake.

"I don't know." Hayden shifted his weight and crossed one foot over the other clearly not amused. Mikey stood there dumbfounded at what insult to say next.

"Your a fag." Mikey sniffed.

"I know." Hayden replied. They were silent for a moment as Mikey struggled to come up with another come back. "Run along Mikey, just watch where your going unless you want this to end like last time." Hayden smirked slightly.

"Oh shut up. Just because your some sort of freak doesn't mean that you can tell the future." I frowned. Bob, Ray, Gerard, and I watched silently while Mikey's friends mirrored us.

"Off you go." Hayden replied again calmly. Mikey let out a frustrated sigh and signaled his friends that the face off was over. I watched curiously as they left but before they were out of sight, I watched Mikey turn to us for another glare but instead run into a gum ball machine. It tipped over and smashed, letting all the gum roll along the floor freely. All off Mikey's friends landed on there asses and so did many other people. Hayden burst out laughing and we all joined in. "Thats what happened last time!" and we kept laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! *waves*
I'm back!!! SC was nice and i rode my horsies lots!!! Anyways, heres an update! :D