Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Steak

"Did Mikey really run into a gum ball machine last time you argued?" I asked Hayden. He smiled slightly to himself.

"Actually, last time it was a vending machine and he was knocked out for like five minutes." Hayden replied and I snickered.

"I'm sorry Gee but I don't like your brother." I said truthfully.

"Its okay Frankie, neither do I." we just walked across the parking lot in silence towards a complex of restaurants that we could eat at. It was weird to hear that Gerard hated his own flesh and blood. Of course, it wasn't my place to argue over his feelings and relationships.

"Please, can we decide where we're eating?" Ray groaned.

"Okay, okay." I raised my hands in defense.

"Steak." Bob moaned. "Steak!"

"No!"

"Steak!"

"No!"

"Steak!" Bob and Ray yelled in unison.

"Okay! Fine!" I rubbed my eyes in frustration. "But they better have vegetarian stuff." Gerard laughed a bit but I ignored him. I wasn't in the mood to hit him for laughing at me. I just wanted to get this steakhouse experience over with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a quick update :P Nothing major... have to work on lots of bio homework so im kinda busy... on top of that im suspended xD for not even doing anything (apparently threatening someone with a butter knife in my room...? :/) Anyways, they kinda want to expel me but they got no evidence so there....

and as you all know, commenter #500 gets a drawing of whatever they desire (yes, even hot frerard sex if they want with as much sexual content as they can handle if they want that or.... the jonas brothers *shudders* whatever you want! :)