Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Thunder

Sure enough, as Hayden predicted, a storm rolled in off the ocean. Him and myself were sitting in my living room mindlessly watching TV. I was tense, just waiting for the thunder to sound and scare me. Of course, Hayden was relaxed and didn't mind that I was resting my head on his bony shoulder for comfort. Nothing romantic about it, we were friends and that was all. I had called my mom to tell her Hayden was staying over and she grudgingly accepted it, she never liked Hayden much. She was staying the night at work because some prick didn't show up so she was pulling an all nighter. The lights in the house on the other side of the street flickered and I swallowed nervously. I turned my attention back to the TV but it that didn't last when thunder shook my house causing me to scream and bury my face in Hayden's bony chest.

"Tell me Frankie, why did I ever leave The Skeleton Crew to you when your afraid of a little thunder?" he sounded amused.

"Shut up." I mumbled which caused him to chuckle. Lightning lit the dark room followed by more thunder. I tried to crawl under Hayden next only ending in me getting stuck and him sitting on my head."

"What in fucks name are you doing?" he asked confused as I pulled myself out. Now my hair was all static-y from the friction.

"Nothin'." I replied and he just shook his head trying not to smile.

"Your a strange one..." this time when the thunder hit, it was so loud it made my ears ring and my fear to kick in even more. I screamed and again tried to bury myself. "Oh for..." Hayden began but squeaked when I made him tip over onto his side. "This is ridiculous Frank." when I didn't respond he stood up. By now the rain was coming down in buckets and it was the only thing you could hear. The TV died and faded to black in seconds. The power was out. "Get up." he commanded.

"No!" I replied from under some pillows. He wasn't taking no for an answer since he picked me up bridal style and started carrying me towards the front door. "What are you doing!" I screamed and tried to escape.

"Showing you that you shouldn't be afraid of a little storm." he grunted as I started punching him.

"You're going to kill us both!" I screamed. He opened the door and stepped out onto the porch with myself in his arms. A few for steps and we would be out in the rain. It was the flashback of when he made me stand outside in the rain with him and watch the storm. Maybe with him not being here for me I converted back to my old ways of being afraid, I never used to be when Hayden was around. He took those steps and we were getting cold water dumped on us. He set me down but held me so I couldn't run away.

"Beautiful." he said. Just like he did when we were kids. I looked up at the sky and watched the rain fall from oblivion and the clouds light up. I sighed to myself and wondered why I was so afraid.

"Yeah." I mumbled and closed my eyes, letting the rain water hit my face. I would probably get sick like last time but it was a small price to pay for rediscovering myself.

"Come on Frankie, lets go back inside before you get sick again."

"A few more minutes." I mumbled back.

"Frank, we've been out here for over an hour... aren't you cold?" I snapped my eyes open and looked at him.

"Has it been that long?" I asked. I then started to feel cold. Hayden nodded. I followed him inside and we went straight upstairs to my room. We started shedding our clothing to only learn our boxers were soaked through as well. I just took them off and tossed them. Hayden watched me as if hypnotized by the fact I was naked. I went to my dresser and retrieved and fresh and dry pair of boxers and threw him a pair. He caught them and snapped out of his trance.

"Thanks." he mumbled and shed his own boxers. It was my turn to be hypnotized by his body. He was bigger then Gerard that was for sure, not that I was complaining about Gerard size... I was bigger then him as well though. "Quit staring at my dick." I looked up at his face, he was frowning at me as he stood there naked with boxers in hand.

"Then quit showing off, your asking for me to stare." I countered. He rolled his eyes and pulled the boxers on. "Never said showing off was a bad thing." I added quickly. He just rolled his eyes again and smirked.

"Too much for virgin eyes." I gasped.

"What did you call me?"

"Virgin." he smirked. I just mock glared at him.

"Just get in bed." I dismissed him.

"Hot." now it was my turn to roll my eyes but he got in the bed anyways. The storm didn't bother me anymore but my wet hair was. I took a quick trip to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and rubbed my hair with it to remove the majority of the water. I walked back to my room still drying. "Hey! What about me?" I threw him my now wet towel. "Gee... thanks." he frowned.

"Anytime." I said getting into bed beside him. Thank God my bed was big. He proceeded with playing with my hair gently which caused me to shiver in pleasure. Nothing romantic or sexual about it but it was still nice. He kept doing it until I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So his page deleted its self yesterday, hence why there was no update... sorry :[ but i think this chapter is better :D So anyways, im back at school now... i liked being suspended :P So anyways- i see there are more new readers and such so incase you didn't know, there is a Hayden Vicious Fan Club (which many of you joined :D ) and its called "Hayden Vicious Fan Club" and has a pic of him with his name in red and flying hearts. So if your interested, check that out and make some fan art for it since there isn't much and there's discussions too :)
Check it!! :D