Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Bird

I think Bob and I had finally talked some sense into Hayden because he went back to the factory, picked up his stuff, and moved into the attic of an old house. This old house had been said to be haunted... says all the kids on my street, but it was clearly now since Mr. Vicious moved in. It was certainly better then inhaling toxic fumes so I was satisfied

Today was Monday and apparently we all had to go to the concert hall because we were getting a new principal, even though we only had four months left. It let me get out of History which I was happy about but it meant facing my next victim. Ray, Bob and I met up in the hall and followed the crowd to the concert hall

"So what do you think? Our next victim?" Bob grinned and rubbed his hands together.

"Most likely." I smirked. We reached the entrance and shuffled inside and found a spot near the left side. Gerard came and sat beside me with a smile. The lights dimmed almost instantly and one of the teachers walked on stage and started their speech about how great this new principal was and how they would change the school for the better. All the while some of the kids down front were throwing paper balls on the stage, probably with profanities scribbled on them.

"Please welcome, Mrs. Day." the teacher walked off the stage and the room applauded politely. A woman with short, dark curly hair; walked over to the mic and smiled at us.

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Day and I'm going to be your new principal..." her speech dragged on and on so everyone was pretty much asleep except for Ray who seemed interested in what she was saying. Gerard was softly snoring beside me which made me stifle a laugh.

"If only Hayden were here..." Bob whispered to me. As if on cue, a white liquid poured from the rafters over the stage, coating the woman who stopped in mid sentence. The liquid was followed by feathers which rained down like snow making her look like a white bird. She couldn't speak at all, she was shocked. I nudged Gerard who woke up and looked at the stage surprised. I was surprised too since I never set this up. I looked at Bob and Ray who shrugged. Was there someone else stealing our thunder? The woman didn't say a word, she just walked off stage nearly falling over a few times. The crowd burst out laughing and I'm sure she felt pretty shitty. Serves her right for walking on my turf.

"What is the meaning of this?" the teacher who gave the opened speech marched onto the stage. "Who is responsible!" there was a noise from the rafters and the teacher looked up to be met with a blue liquid and blue feathers. The crowd was roaring in laughter and falling over themselves. Even Gerard was in tears from laughter but the question was, who was responsible for this when it was our job to ruin the schools reputation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have plans for this story >.> I actually kinda know the direction ;D