Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Explanation

"I'm guessing you can't stand Mikey... the new one?" Gerard smiled. We sat in chemistry by ourselves since class hadn't started yet and everyone was in the caff.

"You guessed right." I sighed and traced the carvings in the table.

"He's not that bad." Gerard shrugged. I paused and looked up at him. "I mean, he's new and you can't judge a book by its cover."

"He made a comment about my dick."

"Oh... like what?"

"He joked that Hayden told him I was really big and I pretty much fell for it. Then he laughed at me." I glowered.

"Oh, he did the same to me. I think he's just trying to fit in. I bet he feels really awkward being thrown into The Crew the way he has. I mean, imagine you were in his position.... wait... you were!"

"Oh yeah..."

"Don't be so hard on the guy Frankie. Its not his fault Hayden moved into his house and they met." Gerard smiled slightly. "Besides, you have me." he rested his hand on mine. I smiled back.

"Thats true, I guess your right..."

"Of course I'm right." he chuckled. "I'm older then you." he ruffled my hair lovingly.

"Screw you." I fake pouted.

"Maybe later." he winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 updates in 1 day? :] thats right!!

As everyone knows- the time is drawing nearer... commenter #600 is on the horizon. Who's it gunna be?? Whoever it is gets a drawing request of anything though! Good luck!