Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Music

I bobbed my head to the beat of the music that was blaring in my ears. After forever I finally found my Ipod which disappeared the day Hayden... which is suspicious. As I walked to school I found myself hopping along to the music in my own private dance. I started humming the chorus and began mumbling it under my breath. I jumped up on a rock that was settled on someone's lawn.

"Where did you go when the lights went black..." I burst into song. I jumped off the rock and did some air guitar. I loved this part!

"Frank!" I turned my head to see Hayden smirking at me. "I've been calling your name for like ever." I took my earphones out.

"Sorry." I laughed.

"Come here." he opened his arms and I ran into them like Mikey had. He enveloped me in a hug and I felt safe. "Tell me what the matter is." he cooed.

"What do you mean?"

"Why don't you like Mikey?"

"He's annoying." I looked at the ground.

"And...? Maybe it feels like he's taken your place in my heart?" I sighed and nodded sadly.

"Oh Frankie, I told you. No one can replace you." he smiled and hugged me again.

"Okay."

"Just try and get along with him okay?" I nodded again. "Good." he kissed my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Right now im going to face my future- wether I get expelled or not... wish me luck <3
Song: Calling All Skeletons by Alkaline Trio