Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Straight

Mikey and I had fun at the zoo. We did go on our elephant ride after all but we had to ride together. So the two of us got squished together even though our elephant was huge. It was pretty awkward having Mikey's crotch pressing into my tailbone especially since he was the one saying that he didn't want to be touched by a dude. We got out picture taken too which was pretty cool so the both of us had polaroid shots of us on the elephant.

Today my idea was being put into motion. I hadn't seen Gerard since friday and today was sunday. Bob was also coming back today which was pretty exciting. My plan was a get together. We would go to the Way residence and hang out. When Gerard comes home, since Hayden and Mikey are still holding him hostage, then he would be greeted by his little brother. I can't wait to see Gerard's expression!

"So I'm not going to like this McTragedy guy, am I?" Mikey asked glumly as we sat in front of the TV. Bob and Ray were on their way and the other three would be coming around five. I called Hayden who told me they were having lots of fun with tying Gerard up to a chair and letting Mikey do his makeup. I could hear my poor boyfriend screaming in the background.

"Nope." I kept my eyes glued to the TV. "He's a flamer."

"Oh God."

"Were going have to give you nicknames since now there's two Mikey's."

"Okay... how about Way and McTragedy."

"Done." we watched TV until the bell rang. I jumped up and answered the door to be greeted with a bear hug. "Bob!" I squeaked.

"Frankie boy!" I hugged him back. This proved my theory he was a teddy and not a creepy werewolf.

"How was your trip?"

"Dandy!" he grinned. I grinned back and greeted Ray in relatively the same fashion. They were great huggers.

"So this is Mikey Way, Gee's little brother."

"Hey." Bob waved.

"Were both straight." Ray added. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch where I previously sat.

"Nice to know?" Mikey looked weirded out. We all watched TV until the doorbell went off again.

"I'll get it!" I jumped up and ran to the door."
♠ ♠ ♠
A quick update while Im in biology :P
Yes, I'm back from my suspension lol of course you didn't miss me since I was updating the whole time ^^ So anyways- any predictions? :P