Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Virgin

We sat in the living room watching TV and just all talking. Everything was good, no more fighting and everyone was here. Hayden was cuddling Mikey M, I was cuddling Gerard, Mikey W was laughing along with Bob and Ray and everything was how it was supposed to be. Yeah sure I missed the comfort of the intimacy Hayden and I once shared but I have Gee now and that was enough for me. With Mikey M in his lap, Hayden leaned over to Mikey W and whispered something in his ear. Gerard's brother smirked and covered his ears with his hands and whispered to Bob and Ray. They didn't cover their ears, they just looked like they wanted to laugh. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Frank's a virgin!" Hayden exclaimed. I glared at him. What was his point?

"So?"

"Frank's a virgin!" Mikey M joined in with a giggle.

"Oh shut up McTragedy." I grumbled. Gerard bit his bottom and lip and looked like he was trying not to laugh.

"Maybe you should, ya know... fuck each other?" Bob shrugged bluntly. I raised my eyebrows at him. Since when does Bob encourage gay sex?

"Take the hint." Ray added. I glanced at Gerard who also looked quite shocked by their words. I was slightly lost for words as I watched Mikey M whisper something to Hayden. Hayden's face lit up.

"Next time sweetheart." he tussled his hair playfully. Mikey M crossed his arms and pouted.

"Wait, what?" Gerard asked them.

"Oh nothing." then Hayden added to Mikey; "I'l be back in a sec muffin." he stood up and nodded to Bob and Ray. Mikey W just kept his ears covered and his eyes focused on the TV. What was going on? The three of them surrounded Gerard and I on the couch. I swallowed nervously. Hayden made a move first by easily picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I squealed in protest and tried to kick him. He just patted my ass and I assumed he was smirking at Gerard.

"What the- gahh!" Hayden turned around and began walking. I looked up to see Gerard being carried by both Bob and Ray. I don't know where our destination was but it made me nervous.
♠ ♠ ♠
LOL okay I lied, no sex xD where do you think Bob, Ray, and Hayden are taking Frank and Gee? xD