Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Force

I was dropped onto Gerard bed by Hayden who just smiled at me. Gerard was dropped beside me by Bob and Ray with a little more force. He mumbled a few chosen words at them as Hayden thanked them. They left and closed the door behind them.

"Now..." Hayden began still smiling. "You both may have fucked in the theater but that was so long ago. Its time for Frankie boy to lose his virginity." I stared at him.

"What are you, a sex counselor?"

"No, but I could be and if you two don't get busy, I will go get Mikey who wants to have a foursome with you both and myself." my eyes widened in horror and I'm sure Gerard mirrored my expression. "I told him some other time since this is a special moment." he batted his eyes at me.

"And if we don't?" Gerard asked and crossed his arms.

"Then I will have to be forceful." in one swift motion he was on top of me, kissing and biting my neck. He began rubbing me through my jeans and I moaned involuntarily which made me feel extremely guilty.

"Okay, okay." Gerard quickly said. Hayden crawled off me and grinned at him.

"Great! I'll be with the others but if you don't get to work, I'll go get Mikey." he winked. I swallowed nervously. Hayden walked out of the room and locked the door behind him. Why did Gerard even have an outside lock on his bedroom door? "Get to work!" I heard Hayden call from the other side of the door.

"You know we don't have to." Gerard said to me quietly. Honestly, since Hayden got on top of my and touched me I was hard.

"No, Gee, I want to." I said shyly. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Are you sure Frankie?" I nodded confidently.

"I want you to fuck me and touch me everywhere." I whispered and climbed on top of him. Now I was straddling him. He fell onto his back and pulled me down with him. We started kissing but I felt like it wasn't enough. I planted butterfly kisses down his jaw to his neck and began to slowly go lower.

"Hey, I thought I was supposed to pleasure you." I looked up to see Gerard wink. I felt myself get more excited with those words. Gerard rolled us over so that he was on top. "That's more like it." he mumbled as he proceeded to run his hands down my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
The beginning to sex *sniff* how beautiful. Yeah, as most of you know I usually write my sex scenes usually last 2 chapters lol guess what's happening next chapter! xD
Good luck to #700, its that time again :) You guys comment so fast <3